Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WiiRemote Head tracker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

that is very cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Huge Golf Balls

Yea, i saw this a few months ago.. looks very impressive. Wonder if they'll ever implement it into a game or something.

I still need to buy a wii..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

yea saw this a while ago and I can vouch for it's coolness

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Ditto, saw it 5/6 months ago, very cool indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

that was very cool!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Wonder if they'll ever implement it into a game or something.

I think it could be used in Time Crisis style games very easily and it could serve to actually making them good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 dms182

That is class!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

thats severly cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Avant-garde

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FFN8cW1mSVY

Looks like Sony jumped on the bandwagon. This looks VERY similar To Johnny Lee's version? Or maybe it's the other way around?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FFN8cW1mSVY

Looks like Sony jumped on the bandwagon. This looks VERY similar To Johnny Lee's version? Or maybe it's the other way around?

Well here's a link to an article which makes the point that you don't need the remote or special glasses, so I think its a case of Sony copying Lee's version although with a slightly simpler setup of just a camera.

• Advertisement
Advertisement