Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA IV-Who's got it?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

just got it now, watching TV in roman's apartment atm, the CNT network rocks lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Just came through the letterbox. Promised myself to read the manual first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

Slunk wrote: »
    My order from gamesnash has been delivered at 9:30 this morning. I am in Dublin 11, their depot is in D.15 so not that far for it to travel.

im in dublin 11 meself and still havent received it..i only went with standard post meself..but as you said the depot isnt that far away

worse thing is an an post van came around at half nine this morning and dropped in a box..but it wasnt gta :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

I've been upstairs cursing the post man for not coming yet. Come downstairs to see my parcel stuck in the letter box. Never hit the ground so never got the unmistakable thud of its arrival.

I'm happy now.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Gibrean

copies of the game in all the usual shops on henry st + smyths. Plenty of people buying them but they had stacks behind the counters in gamestop,hmv and smyths. all about 64euro. (without any loyalty card stuff.)

Nice to see it comes with a free month worth of xbox live.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Postman dropped it off at 10 this morning (Gamesnash you legends!) and been playing it ever since.

Best bit so far: Thin Lizzy!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

Lucifer how were you posting here if you were in the queue

I posted at 00:28, was home from town, they opened the doors at 12, had mine by about 8 mins past and in the car and home by 25 past, popped it in and posted while it was installing :) played for a good few hours last nite and up now playing again!

EDIT just reread my post, you probably thought I queued from 12 for 1hr 20 mins, I decided that if I was going in I wanted to be guarenteed a copy so was standing outside hmv at 10:40 and was bout 20th in the queue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Aldebaran wrote: »
    Best bit so far: Thin Lizzy!!!

Suppose they had to get someone to go along with the Irish gang in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Swines the lot of ye! :D

Payday for me is Wednesday week. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

I got it, ooh baby, I got it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Apologies for the double post, but Ive to buy GTA AND an xbox!!!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Wooooo €56 in Harvey Norman!! :D

Oh god half 5 will never com :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Went out on my break and got it there in Xtravsion! have to wait til 6 pm to play it when i get home. just seen an add in the indo €39.99 in tesco!:eek:

anyways, when i was waiting for my game (pre ordered) 2 people came in and asked for it to buy and where told they had none except Pre Order :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Went out on my break and got it there in Xtravsion! have to wait til 6 pm to play it when i get home. just seen an add in the indo €39.99 in tesco!:eek:

anyways, when i was waiting for my game (pre ordered) 2 people came in and asked for it to buy and where told they had none except Pre Order :p
    Sicken me paying 59.95 last night in Tescos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I haz it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Mise! :D
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,547 ✭✭✭✭Varik

how long does a will gta take to get here (ireland) after there shipping date

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Never pre-booked it sort of forgot about it until today then checked out argos online at about 12pm had a copy reserved and I now have it in my hands sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Suzywuzy

My boyfriend went to Liffey Valley Shopping Centre last night to queue at Game for an hour to get it ... and he took two days off work to chill out and play it !!! Men !!! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Havo

Get to HMV in de square Tallaght if ye still need it...they got a good few copies for people who havent pre ordered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Got it just there in GAME in Blanch SC - no shortage anywhere in Blanch by all accounts.

On the downside I pad €65 squid for it... but I have it and thats all that matters now!

Had the strategy guide in my hand at the till but decided to hold off on that one, will pick it up in a week or two when it slides down to 15 quid maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Suzywuzy wrote: »
    My boyfriend went to Liffey Valley Shopping Centre last night to queue at Game for an hour to get it ... and he took two days off work to chill out and play it !!! Men !!! :confused:
    Nothing wrong with him doing that!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

they had none left when i tried the tesco's in finglas so i picked it up in game blanch for €65 , i had €190 in game vouchers anyway but it would have been nice to pick it up for €39:99 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

got PS3 version from GAME on Dawson Street this morning about 9.20am

totally forgot about the launch till I was in HMV using the bank link, saw it there, queued up but was 2 away from register when they sold out, so just popped into GAME on the off chance. No Xbox 360 versions but they seemed to have a few PS3

Paid €65, sickener than it was only €40 in Tescos, as I am passing a Tescos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Got it this morning in Tesco in Sligo. At stupid work now:mad:

1 hour, 6 minutes to go...... The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!

Tick
    Tock
    Tick
    Tock
    Tick
    Tock
    Tick
    Tock.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Spent my entire lunch staring at my copy of GTA..

.. then waddled my ass back to work pissed off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

basquille wrote: »
    Spent my entire lunch staring at my copy of GTA..

.. then waddled my ass back to work pissed off.

Now now basquille, mustn't grumble. After all, you have been playing GTA V on the Xbox 720 haven't you ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Big_Mac wrote: »
    Now now basquille, mustn't grumble. After all, you have been playing GTA V on the Xbox 720 haven't you ;)
    Course I have.. but thought I'd reminisce by playing the classic GTA IV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Anybody else finding it hard to stop playing :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I got the special edition for €80 today in Harvey Normans

Advertisement