Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

vrt calculator

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

yes but obviously they're working on it, atm you have to input the co2 manually but in furute it will be automated process. good way to check the new vrt quotes though, just enter emissions and press recalculate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 shamboo

I'm only new so you'll have to fogive me if I'm repeating anything thats been said before.
    In relation to the 2 different calculators I had a difference of over €1600 between the old and the new. The old being the better. I put in details for a 2001 318se and the vrt was €2900 roughly, and when I put the same details into the new one I was quoted over €4500. I rang the revenue and I actually spoke to a nice person, shock horror, and she told me to pay it before july if I wanted to save money. She said the one that is up now is only a test site and would be taken down shortly. I put the co2 in as 190 and maybe that was wrong but I'll definitely be paying up before july if its right

Advertisement