Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't post on the Soccer forum?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Internet warrior. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I am an Internet warrior.

Yes. We know.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Internet warrior. :rolleyes:
    Pot, kettle, twat..eh, I mean black.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The pub analogy is fitting.

It's like walking up to the door of the pub, realising there's a bouncer there, then completely spazzing out and running up and down the street shouting abuse about pubs not needing bouncers with your trousers round your ankles.

Meanwhile the bouncer is thinking, thank fcuk he didn't come up here, I'd have had to sock him one to the spine.

+1 The system works.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmm the soccer forum will be mourning your loss. The level of discussion will not hit the enlightening heights it could of with your illustrious addition to the posting pool.

{sarcasm=off}

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Well done. this thread will be references when ever some asks why that system is in place.

The system works +1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

OP I've granted you access.

I liked your well reasoned and articulate arguments.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

FearDark wrote: »
    Nit-picking really... P.S.I. Go get laid.
    Nit picking a nit-picker?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Didn't know that at all about it being closed down before.

But I suppose tight controls lead to a much better atmosphere inside and leave the negative emotions outside.

How many users have access to the Soccer forum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

The system works +1

Also I hate people who apply incorrectly. It takes a while to grant access, so everyone tends to leave them till a few build up and do them in batches. When people apply incorrectly it's extremely annoying, and since it's not bloody hard to do. You yourself seem to have not done that, cause you didn't include the access words, which is how we weed out people who lie. You were caught out, as you would not have been given access cause you didn't include the access words.

It's really quite amazing the amount of people who lie.
    How many users have access to the Soccer forum?

About 1760 by my guess.

Advertisement