Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matthew Santos

Options
  • 29-04-2008 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭

Anyone listened to Matthew Santos, omg, its like he's channeling Jeff Buckley, fantastic stuff.:)

Drop a coin
    Decembers ghost
    Days like this - are faves of mine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

It seems I am alone in my appreciation;)
    My space link http://www.myspace.com/matthewsantos
    Give him a listen, he's the guy on Lupe Fiasco's Superstar, Fighters and numerous other tracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

02.jpg

There he is with Lupe :D I listen to Santos as well!!! Awesome stuff he's got!!! You can listen to his songs on myspace as you said, well worth the listen ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Don't like him, and I'm a big Lupe Fiasco fan. Sounds too much like Chris Martin from Coldplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

Blisterman wrote: »
    Don't like him, and I'm a big Lupe Fiasco fan. Sounds too much like Chris Martin from Coldplay.

Chris Martin??? Oh no. I don't hear that at all!!!

Jeff Buckley more I think. But I suppose people hear him differently!!!

I have his album "Matters Of The Bittersweet" and I will let you know what its like!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

The last few seconds of Superstar, could be the last few seconds of any Coldplay song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

TBH the first time I heard superstar I thought it was Chris Martin, so I can see the comparison there. However on listening to some of his other stuff, (particularly acoustic solo) he has a very unusual and distinctive voice and great songs too!

Advertisement