Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

was it worth the wait???

• 29-04-2008 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

well lads, im working nights and wont have my copy till the morning. was the game worth the wait? is it as good as you thought it would have been. im going nuts to get home and play it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

In a word mrpants - YES. You will not be dissapointed

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭mrpants

In a word mrpants - YES. You will not be dissapointed
    sweet!!!! i cant wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

can also confirm, its amazing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Well just played a couple of hours, have to head to bed, have work in the morning. Thoroughly impressed so far. It's the STA you know and love but with so much more. Everything is just...I dunno, better. Just so many little and not so little improvements, all adds up to an amazing package. Can't wait to get into the game proper.

The handiest thing is that if you're killed during a mission you can go to your phone and just restart it, you don't have to wander back to the original start point or anything. Game just warps you there.

Great game, after watching some gameplay i was taught it would spoil it, did'nt spoil it as much as i taught it would though (when i was walking home i was thinking it might, is differant seeing it in the flesh).

Driving is hard alright need to brake early then use the handbrake at the turn. Had a few online games, was good, ended up hosting since when i first joined the other guy left so i just set it to Broker to avoid seeing the other area's.

Big enough queue outside Smyths in Galway, they did'nt even ask names so pre-order's were'nt needed, brought ''Rainbow 6 Vegas 2'' and ''GT5 Prologue'' and was amazed when i saw that GT was going to count as a ''Trade in 2, game for free'' as it's only €40 new, did'nt pay the €20+ i taught i'd need too.

Can't believe that waits over and i'm finally playing it, i guess time DOES pass by!!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement