Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting points free with GTA

• 29-04-2008 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

ok folks so who is giving points away when ya buy GTA? I see on some other fourm (cat remember) about people buying it in ? and getting like 5000 points free???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

400 with a preorder of GTA in Smyths....

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

I got 500 and gamer pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

Xyo wrote: »
    I got 500 and gamer pics.

yup me too. got the game in gamestop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,224 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

There's one months XBL Gold trial in the boxes, but I think you only get MS points if you preordered somewhere that offered them. From what I remember, HMV offered 1000 and Smyths offer 500.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

In Zavvi in dundrum, you get 3 months xbox ive free with it if you had it pre-ordered... I didnt have it pre-ordered :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Yea I got the 500 points Gamer Pics and a months free xbox live woo!!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

That must have been just in Smyths in the Republic. I pre-ordered mines in Smyths up here and did not get any game points.

Edit went back at lunch time and got them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

I got nothing but the hour's enjoying playin it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

GAME we're doing 500 MS points w/pre orders.

I got a "super bonus mega awesome" free one extra cos my mate looked after us! :D

Advertisement