Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting LFC tickets

• 29-04-2008 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I am a liverpool fan. I have found it hard just to get tickets for games without having to buy the travel package aswel. I know Letterkenny has a supporters club, but is it worth joining them for the sake of only wanting to take my younger brother away to a game once a year or so. Whats the easiest way to get tickets locally living in Donegal?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

This forum is for Man Utd fans only. :p

It would probably be worth joining the supporters club if tickets are so hard to come by. Check the soccer tickets and travel forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

User Named wrote: »
    I am a liverpool fan. I have found it hard just to get tickets for games without having to buy the travel package aswel.
    Thats because you're from Inishowen :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Have you tried ringin the ticket office on the morning of sales to get a ticket

Do you own a fan card

have you done any research of sourcing legitimate tickets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

AdrianII wrote: »
    have you done any research of sourcing legitimate tickets
    Heh?

Didnt think you would get far with counterfeit ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

Am a member of the LFC supporters club in Letterkenny and to be honest usually get tickets for the games no problem at all. Man U, evereton and chelsea would not be so easy but if you have your name down in good time for the rest, its no problem getting them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭User Named

thanks shiibata

Advertisement