Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ground clearance to avoid speed bumps

Options
  • 29-04-2008 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Hiya
    Could anyone tell me what ground clearance i should be aiming for to avoid scraping speed bumps? I live in an area with alot of them.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

if their any thing like the ones around my area id say about 12 foot!!! their moer like hills these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

My old car was about the width of 3 fingers from the ground and it managed okay..so say about 3 inches..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Dish

Mine is sitting about 1.5 inches from the ground and i get over them fine. The front is about 2 inches off them! Depends how hard ya go over them

Advertisement