Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Bruce Are Awesome

Options
  • 29-04-2008 7:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭

No not really, thats possibly intended to be the most sarcastic thing I've ever said. I give you:

Pandemic Legion and Goonswarm Black Ops versus BRUCE.

Check out the two dead carriers. And no, once that sinks in, you'll think its a mistake, its not. And no, I wasn't there unfortunately, I was doing college stuff, grr.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Idgi. You ganked 2 carriers and took no losses cause of your vast e-war superiority and nano fit ships. I mean :Hi5: and all but yeah....

What happened to been commited to Delve btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

kyp_durron wrote: »

they didnt want that region anyway :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Oh, all that was caused by a knobjockey in a third carrier. He insisted on ratting in a belt in his carrier. Was caught and told "Do not rat with your carrier you twat!"

But stupid knows no bounds. He sat at a safespot. Uncloaked. Because he had no cloak on his carrier. And didnt want to sit at a POS. What could go wrong? Well, yeah, Goons/PL could probe you out, tackle you and kill your carrier, but what are the chances, right? Right?

The hilarious part is this genetic throwback escaped from the Goons in his carrier, and all the BRUCE that went to assist him [the scale of his stupid was not fully grasped until later] died. I guess Goons recognised that this guy was worth keeping around as future bait.

I am convinced, utterly convinced, that CCP need to include a pre-undock flight check before allowing you to undock in a carrier - that onboard computer Auira or whatever her name is could give it. Something simple like "XL shield booster for your carrier, Y or N?" If you fail, you get ejected from the capital which is automatically thrashed, and you are podded back to 800K skillpoints and 5000 isk to start all over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Id also like to add that I for one welcome our new BoB/PL overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted BRUCE personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground ISK farms.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

kyp_durron wrote: »

I dunno, something about "TITAN SMASH!!" and "ride bikes".

• Advertisement
Advertisement