Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

south in tramore

• 29-04-2008 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

anyone any idea whats going where south was? its knocked to the ground nothing left, i have heard few different rumours like lidl,aldi anyone know which or if any?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Supposed to be Dunne's plus other retail outlets!

The place looks so much better now that it's gone - I hope the new design is better!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Dunnes is being located on the South land (building isnt commencing till after the summer) and the old Train Station is being restored to some sort of office/cafe place IIRC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,256 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Where the f*ck will they park cars down there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Where the f*ck will they park cars down there?

i think there'll be a car park within the development, can't remember how many cars it will fit though.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

cheers lads, good to know, south was a disaster wont be missed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭bryanmurr

had some great nights in there when it opened as a club first. pity it didnt last :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sm123_irl

all together it will be 4 stories with underground car parking

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Have you got a link to the plans? I find the councils system a bitch to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sm123_irl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

good to see south eventually been used for something for of consequence as it has been a bit if a waste of space over the last few years

south promised so much, international acts in waterford! it promised
    now they had paul weller (which i missed) and various dance nights but apart from that it never took off .............pity

psssst..... i did make it to a kylie and robbie williams tribute night years ago say nothing i think no one saw me........;)

• Advertisement

psssst..... i did make it to a kylie and robbie williams tribute night years ago say nothing i think no one saw me........;)[/QUOTE]

yeah remember that night and a load of little perverts standing up front looking up her skirt all night!!!!!:D

yeah remember that night and a load of little perverts standing up front looking up her skirt all night!!!!!:D[/QUOTE]

actually i was working undercover for the nickers police

just wondering what the waterford county posters think, is tramore a satelite town if so is that why john satelite lives there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭JMcL

sm123_irl wrote: »

Muppets. They force you to use Internet Explorer

Edit. Double muppets. Even after going to the hassle of firing up IE and installing yet another pointless plugin, it repeatedly crashes. What's wrong with putting up a bloody JPEG of the scan? Browsers have handled these perfectly well for the last 15 or so years :mad:

JMcL wrote: »
    Muppets. They force you to use Internet Explorer

Edit. Double muppets. Even after going to the hassle of firing up IE and installing yet another pointless plugin, it repeatedly crashes. What's wrong with putting up a bloody JPEG of the scan? Browsers have handled these perfectly well for the last 15 or so years :mad:

Yes the system is a shambles. It works on some computers but I know that others reported similar problems to you. There is supposed to be a FFx plugin for it, but it never worked for me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,256 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Heard today that Dunnes have pulled out of this development

Heard today that Dunnes have pulled out of this development

Thats been going around a while now but nothing has been confirmed yet... officially like. Seems to be just speculation at the moment!

i hear its been confirmed dunnes is not coming to tramore???:(

No idea, that was the latest I heared at last months town council meeting :)

Advertisement