Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IV - Strategy guide?

• 29-04-2008 10:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to pick up one of these?

I remember when I bought Vice City on release day I picked up the strategy guide mag with it at the same time and it came in really handy.

Not as a walkthrough though, I'd rarely resort to using it for that. But it had lots of other information and details on the game that I never would have found out if it wasnt for the guide.

Are these on sale yet? Anybody seen any floating about?

832096b.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

they pestered me in GAME dundrum to try and buy this last night.

i was like ehh, i have the internets if i want to resort to a walkthrough i'd rather get it for free.

his reply was, "well you get a free poster with it". :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

The guy in HMV tried to flog me one. They have loads on sale. I blanked it. As per above t'internet if needs be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Looked in Game in finglas on my way home, no sign of it. Awell theres always the interweb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

yeah game were pushing them too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

What price are they trying to charge for them this time round?

I'll probably pick one up anyway though

• Advertisement
Advertisement