Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesnash Orders - If your waiting for delivey in D15

• 29-04-2008 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

These guys are legends :D I taught they had lost my order as my trackin number with An Post was not working but it turns out that there was talk of a problem with An Post in my area so they decided to hand deliver instead.

Got woken up this mornin at 7.45 by sound of game landin in the door and looked out to see some dude driving off. I was cursin yas yestserday evenin but thats something else.

\o/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Great service have to say, mine arrived by An Post at 9:30 in D.11. Happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Deception217

Got mine at 10am. Nice one Gamesnash!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Were they by standard mail or express?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

Yeah I ordered mine and im not at home, NOBODY is! My invoice on games nash says (to be hand delivered) so i hope that they just drop it through the door today at some stage!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Yeah, I posted a thread about this but it was merged...good stuff though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

yea they were good, arrived at 10.30am here in Limerick :)

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

cooper_man wrote: »
    Yeah I ordered mine and im not at home, NOBODY is! My invoice on games nash says (to be hand delivered) so i hope that they just drop it through the door today at some stage!

It would have been alright but presumably you know this by now. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Nice idea. To be honest, not getting a game on the release date when ordering it from play.com or cdwow (in their case getting getting it in the month of release) has always put me off buying games I want at release online. Will you be doing this for other games or was it just GTAIV?

Nice idea. To be honest, not getting a game on the release date when ordering it from play.com or cdwow (in their case getting getting it in the month of release) has always put me off buying games I want at release online. Will you be doing this for other games or was it just GTAIV?

Yes we're here to stay - one of our key points for Irish gamers is our ability to deliver very quickly and in the case of pre orders on the day of release. This will be the same for all future releases.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm glad we gave a decent irish retailer now, and will definatly be looking to them for future releases.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah, guarenteed first day delivery would be a big selling point for me alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

If this type of service continues with Gamenash I will be using them in future for all online game buying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Great to here that we finally have a trustworthy online games retailer. I'm on second batch preorder with them so hopefully I should get it next week. They have a brilliant customer services team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Great to here that we finally have a trustworthy online games retailer. I'm on second batch preorder with them so hopefully I should get it next week. They have a brilliant customer services team.

Yep.You wouldn't get service like that elsewhere.
    Hand delivering peoples games so they get it on the day=Class!

cian1500ww wrote: »

You may want to check your email ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 orangeparrot

You may want to check your email ;)

yay lol :D

Brilliant Gamesnash, absolutely brilliant, You guys are just ace !!!!
    Seein as its in packing now will it be sent out tommorrow ??

Thanks again.

Yes it will - We held back some copies from the batch 1 pre order to make sure we had enough stock for everyone who ordered. ( Orders from suppliers can be short etc and not delivering on our promises for such a big game would have been a PR disaster for us ) so we are dispatching tomorrow morning the rest of the stock we have to the first in the queues for the second batch pre order.

Yes it will - We held back some copies from the batch 1 pre order to make sure we had enough stock for everyone who ordered. ( Orders from suppliers can be short etc and not delivering on our promises for such a big game would have been a PR disaster for us ) so we are dispatching tomorrow morning the rest of the stock we have to the first in the queues for the second batch pre order.
    You guys are brilliant !!! What can I say !! Where else would you get service like that and your presence on this forum is great for asking questions like this. They should setup a Sub-forum especially for you !!

Many thanks guys, there will be a lot of recommendations from me for ye.

You've just made my day :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I canceld my play.com order and went with gamesnash instead :p
    after reading this thread !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Got mine from gamesnash in the post this morning, nearly pulled the postman through the letter box.
    Unparalleled service.

D11 area.

Lone Stone wrote: »
    I canceld my play.com order and went with gamesnash instead :p
    Thats what I did because I didn't know Gamesnash existed until Sunday. God only knows how long it'd take play to deliver it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

This is like an ad for the company. Everybody singing their praises and mentioning the name of the company all the time! :D
    Do you sell salysilic acid?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Just like to add my own comment saying cheers gamesnash, received my game this morning (29th) as promised by standard post, Lucan Area. Will definitely use again and recommend to others. Fair play to you also for posting on here, i know you will get business from it but you cant beat the personal touch. Id rather give my money to you than other shops/suppliers anyday if the service stays as good as it currently is.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

Got home this morning...... mine wasnt there :(:(

HOWEVER, i found notes all over the house as to it's whereabouts. My missus was home first and thought it appropriate to take the piss out of me by hiding it! Got it in the end though (and kicked her out).

cooper_man wrote: »
    Got home this morning...... mine wasnt there :(:(

HOWEVER, i found notes all over the house as to it's whereabouts. My missus was home first and thought it appropriate to take the piss out of me by hiding it! Got it in the end though (and kicked her out).

Now that's just mean lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

yeah fair play gamesnash - I ordered with standard delivery and GTA was waiting when i got home from work yesterday :D

should get a bit more business from this methinks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭Griffin87

This is great service i only ordered yesterday after reading this forum post.

checked my emails this morning and the its in packaging. :D

anyway i might be ordering a few more thing from you guys in the future.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Just wanted to add to the love-in, mine arrived lunch time yesterday, thanks Gamesnash.

• Advertisement

Mines just been dispatched today. What are the chances of getting it tommorrow with standard shipping ?

BTW: Top job on the customer service, I got a reply 5 minutes after sending a query, just class !!!

Advertisement