Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man with a van?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

Another very satisfied VanTasks.ie customer.

Cormac moved some very heavy furniture for me with little more than 24 hours notice. He was bang on time and coundn't have been better in any way. If only all businesses in this country were run so well I wager we wouldn't be in the state we are in now!

Many thanks. I will be using your services again very soon.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 18 nini

cormie wrote: »
    Agree with you there MikBas, have had quite a few customers tell me they are going with a cheaper quote only to come back to me after being let down.

Just on the mention of drinking and smoking, non drinker and non smoker here too! Ash trays in the vans are full of IKEA pencils and business cards :pac:

Hi Cormie...are you a man with a van?? I need a small couch moved from Ranelagh to Kilmainham...Let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hi Nini, just saw this now, but I've already replied to an email which I'm 99% sure is from you with a quote :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Used vantasks today, excellent and speedy service (moving house). Thanks Cormie!

Thanks R0ot! Best of luck in the new place and putting all the things back together :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 dublinspeeders

Hi there if you are planning a move, or just want something moved anywhere in Ireland - give me a shout jim@timelinecouriers.ie or 085 121 7804 and I will be only to pleased to give you a quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SatelliteKen

Thanks Cormac and Colin from VanTasks for a superb job moving house. Very professional and would recommended highly.
    Thanks again,
    Ken

Thanks for the kind words Ken! Glad to have been of assistance!

Advertisement