Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game wont work

• 29-04-2008 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Got the game this morning for the ps3.Through it in,got a message up on screen "you can not play this game at the current video output" ,when i change the video output i get a blank screen.It a non hd tv by the way.Im just wondering if any of ye could help me out with this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

tyther wrote: »
    Got the game this morning for the ps3.Through it in,got a message up on screen "you can not play this game at the current video output" ,when i change the video output i get a blank screen.It a non hd tv by the way.Im just wondering if any of ye could help me out with this.

What output did you set the PS3 to? It should be on AV or standard video out. Not so sure other than that, I have HD:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭tyther

Big_Mac wrote: »
    What output did you set the PS3 to? It should be on AV or standard video out. Not so sure other than that, I have HD:)

Its on Av,it still wont work.This has just got m back smoking from not working:mad:

Its on Av,it still wont work.This has just got m back smoking from not working:mad:

Does any other game work ok? Excuse my ignorance here but maybe because its a next gen game it'll only work on high output? I'd doubt it considering not everyone has HD

Does any other game work ok? Excuse my ignorance here but maybe because its a next gen game it'll only work on high output? I'd doubt it considering not everyone has HD

Every other game i have works fine.Im prety close to putting my foot through the tv at this point

Every other game i have works fine.Im prety close to putting my foot through the tv at this point

Would a system update help? Check the PS3 website or google the fault. Might find something there.

• Advertisement

Would a system update help? Check the PS3 website or google the fault. Might find something there.
    I did the latest system update last night.Yah i will see if i can dig something up on google thanks for the help anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

just to say, i'm playing it fine on a 28" sony CRT tv.

i need to get a HD tv for my room fast, the mobile phone text is impossible to read.

Just rang sony,and because i have an american playstation the game wont work unless i get a hd tv,but at least i have an excuse to buy a hd tv now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,547 ✭✭✭✭Varik

just to point out, the game version form any region in sd is 480(not pal), the playstation makes it work on sd pal tvs.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭puntypower

ha ha ha ha, i feel sorry for ya though!!!:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement