Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aspects of the game that drive you mad

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Grown Men barely getting touched and falling down like they were shot! Football is a contact sport FFS!

Drives me f*cking nuts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,430 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

ibh wrote: »
    Is that the one where you can drop food on the floor and if you get it into your mouth in 6 seconds its ok??:p

that is disgusting.:eek:

its a 2second rule! 6 seconds on the ground.... ugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Kicking the ball out of play everytime someone takes a tumble and doesn't feel like getting up. I say, unless they've taken an awful clatter altogether play the f*ck on. It's taken advantage of quite a bit imo with the player standing up 2 minutes later right as f*cking rain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Tauren wrote: »

Five seconds, and you also have to bless yourself while holding the piece of food in your right hand.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

just dont eat of the floor you fu*king freaks!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

For gods sake man it takes me more than 2 seconds to retrieve the food from the floor!!!
    DesF wrote: »
    Five seconds, and you also have to bless yourself while holding the piece of food in your right hand.:)

Yea sounds about right... There is also a stipulation that this rule doesn't apply in really dirty germ infested places like the canteen in work...

Also the type of food. Toast can be dusted off as long as it doesn't fall butter side down but anything saucy will lift anything nasty so is best disposed of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

5 second rule? Pfft more like 25 second. If a yummy chicken nugget, wedge or the like hits the ground and goes unnoticed for a brief period but is still warm I'll go for it. As Des said, a swift blessing and Bob's your Aunty's husband.

Also, chewing gum is ok off the street, even after a few years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,430 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Mr Alan wrote: »
    just dont eat of the floor you fu*king freaks!!
    Oh look at Mr. Posh Man 'ere. "I eat with a knife and fork....from a plate" Well; la di fracking da!

Salt will kill most germs so just be sure to lump a load of it on especially if you drop it in a pile of dog ****.

Oh look at Mr. Posh Man 'ere. "I eat with a knife and fork....from a plate" Well; la di fracking da!
    Yeah, his dad's a doctor.

He lives in a big house on a hill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

DesF wrote: »
    Also, chewing gum is ok off the street, even after a few years.

Too far Des.. Then again if it was Hubba Bubba???...

Advertisement