Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test at 2.30 help

Options
  • 29-04-2008 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

I have my driving test at 2.30 today in Little Island and I'm a nervous wreck!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Everyone gets nervous before their test, the only thing i can say is, being nervous never got anyone anywhere, so just try and relax and go for it (It's so easy to say i know, but it's true:pac:). Remember your observation on all your maneuvers and while driving, remember, when doing the reverse around the corner maneuver, to check your blind spot over your right shoulder before starting your turn.
    All i can say now is that, i wish you the very best of luck and dont forget to post back here when you pass!!!
    Alan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭pinkmonkey

I failed. Sucks big time!!! Guess I'll be drinking my sorrows tonight!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭hippiechickie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭pinkmonkey

Where did you do your test hippiechickie and where are you doing your new one??? I am going to reapply tonight. Did you do it online via the RSA website? Have you been given a new date yet? I failed as I got 4 faults for "observation on exiting a roundabout"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

pinkmonkey wrote: »
    Where did you do your test hippiechickie and where are you doing your new one??? I am going to reapply tonight. Did you do it online via the RSA website? Have you been given a new date yet? I failed as I got 4 faults for "observation on exiting a roundabout"

Hard luck pinkmonkey, re-apply and go again, you know what areas you need to practise on, you'll get it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭hippiechickie

Advertisement