Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy / Where's sold out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

360 version in stock in Gamestop in Rathmines, no PS3 ones though. That was half hour ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭colmos

does anyone know where I can get one in Cork city?:confused: everywhere seems to be out of stock!:( (ps3 version by the way)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭dublander

kellsred your a ledge, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

GAME in Ilac Centre had some behind the counter. Must have been preorders cause they weren't selling them. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

got it in smiths blanch today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭ongarite

I've got spare PS3 version that was pre-order from Play. Arrived on the slow boat and only arrived today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ghouldaddy07

anyone know anywhere that has the game in stock in in d5 area or city center had the game for the weekend and the family dog has utterly destroyed the disc and i need a new copy for either ps3 or xbox ; ;

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

I've been ringing around all morning, so far no luck (xbox)

Virgin Liffey Valley SOLD OUT
    Game Liffey Valley SOLD OUT
    Game The Square SOLD OUT
    Xtra-Game The Square SOLD OUT
    Xtravision Clondalkin SOLD OUT

• Registered Users Posts: 40 oasisfan

You can get them in Smyths up in carrick Mines, i got the limited edition one up there, was only €15 extra and got a load of stuff for free with it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

anyone know anywhere that has the game in stock in in d5 area or city center had the game for the weekend and the family dog has utterly destroyed the disc and i need a new copy for either ps3 or xbox ; ;

try gamestop in clarehall...they had a bundle on sunday (wen I got mine in tesco for €40 :p!)

• Advertisement

i got 1 (xbox) in gamestop rathmines ysterday evening but they were nearly sold out already. i also heard xtra-vision were possibly getting them in today so maybe give some of the smaller shops a ring. u can check smyths stock checker on they're website. do the same for argos. good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭crouchie15

anyone know anywhere in the city center or blanchardstown that has the ps3 version in stock??

Which version? 360 or PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭spav

And PS3 copies available in the city centre?

ongarite wrote: »
    Which version? 360 or PS3?

ps3

I have spare Play.com PS3 version that pre-ordered. Arrived yesterday, still sealed.
    Its yours if you want it at face value of €50.
    Can meet in Blanch this evening.

I have spare Play.com PS3 version that pre-ordered. Arrived yesterday, still sealed.

Going to hang on til tomorrow I think, see if my play.com order arrives.

All yours if you want it crouchie ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Rathmines gamestop is sold out, might try ringing some of the xtravisions later.

cheers for the offer mate but just reserved one in argos in the ilac .they must have got a few more in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

Tesco in Clair Hall got some on Tuesday and sold out in an hour. Guy said probably wont be back in till next week?:mad:

Anybody know where 360 versions are goin today?

• Advertisement

smyths fonthill, tallaght, sword & carrickmines are showing as having 360 versions in stock. didnt check ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Grabbed a 360 copy in Smyths Carrickmines about 20 mins ago. They said they had about 10 left. Said there getting more PS3 in tommorow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Do Tesco's sell PS3 consoles? Does anyone know of somewhere in Cork city that has a PS3 / GTA4 bundle available at the moment (or is that wishful thinking)... ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Elvaleryn

Smyths in blanchardstown shopping centre have 30 copies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Resorted to ordering from amazon last night. Went for priority and whatnot. Due in tomorrow :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭afatbollix

got it at 20:00 thuresday in game liffy vally... now to not see day light for a week :) looked liek they had a few

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

I got an XBOX 360 copy in Argos, Swords today. Now if only my 360 would stop freezing when I play the game :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

wuhoo! after ringing a lot of places last night I finally sourced a PS3/GTA4 bundle in Tesco, Mahon Point (Cork). and it came to the grand total of €399.95 - that's 5c cheaper than Zavvi!

downloaded the PS3 system update, registered for PSN and spent about an hour playing the game so far, I'll reserve judgement till I have played it more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

Anyone know where I can pick one up in Dublin City center today?

Heading out for lunch at in an hour or so

• Advertisement

Anyone know where I can pick one up in Dublin City center today?

Heading out for lunch at in an hour or so

HMV on Grafton Street had some earlier in the week - €70 mind you. Game Stop on Henry Street are sold out, but they're taking deposits on copies that are due in tomorrow.

Finally got my pre order from play.com this morning. Thank feck for that.

Advertisement