Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy / Where's sold out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭mada999

Rang Gamestop there in Dundalk...dude said it's sold out since 8.10 this morning...do these smucks not know how to order properly :(:(:??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

There's approx 30 360 and 30 PS3 versions left in Smyths Tralee in case anyone is short.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

One of my friends just been to dundrum. Completely sold out apparently. Sorry if thats already been said!

Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Was there any hardcore fans out there queuing at early hours anywhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Smyths Carrickmines - Always a great bet cause unless you have a car ya cant really get to it and its a bit out of the way. I always pick up games on release there never had to pre book - Got my GTA at abot 1.30 was a good few left PS3 and 360.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

garytuohy wrote: »
    again Blanchardstown arent going to sell out any time soon. they have boxes of them..game, HMV, zavvi

but are they selling them to people without pre-orders, the shops in town have 100s of copies too but arent giving any of them away to people without a pre-order.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 garbar

how much is it in hmv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Anyone been out to Tesco Coonagh in Limerick to see if they have any? I was going to head there after work seeing as the Crescents supply is now gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

Tesco clarehall are not sold out, don't know why they tell people over the phone that they are. I just got a copy there, there not on the shelfs, you have to go to the electronics desk at the back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Anyone know if any Tesco in Dublin has it in stock for the PS3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Argos in Drogheda had four PS3 versions in stock (unreserved) when I was there a little after 10am. Harvey Norman beside it had a good few of both format, and the special edition boxset.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 garbar

gavin it looks like only the blanchardstown shopping centre has

mgsrocks wrote: »
    Tesco clarehall are not sold out, don't know why they tell people over the phone that they are. I just got a copy there, there not on the shelfs, you have to go to the electronics desk at the back.

Do they have many copies left for the PS3?

garbar wrote: »
    gavin it looks like only the blanchardstown shopping centre has

Edit.

Told Tesco Clearwater just sold out.:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 46 davec9313

Tesco Clarehall is sold out !

Received them in at 12:30 today, all gone by 3

• Registered Users Posts: 46 davec9313

Smyths in Blanch have plenty of them for PS3 on general sale... not selling them to anyone under 18 !!

A friend of mine just rang me to say that he got it in Smyths.. 65 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

davec9313 wrote: »
    not selling them to anyone under 18 !!

They said 'Strict Photo ID' or something like that in Game, I still got it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭pbirney

KdjaCL wrote: »
    smyths in d22 had 100s special editions too for sale
    Do you know if they are PS3 special editions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Limestone1 wrote: »
    Did the Tesco folk tell you it's only today ? The ad in this morning's Herald states the 39.99 offer is valid until 6th May -

I hadn't heard that. I just read my receipt it said something along the lines of "first day discount -E20.00", or that.

Heard there's a good few in both the Finglas & Phibsboro XtraVisions, too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep. It was 3pm when I got to Tesco in Clarehall and they were sold out.

I even strolled down to Byrne's World of Wonder to try there, but they were sold out too... The big monkey on the front of the building raised my spirits though.

They said 'Strict Photo ID' or something like that in Game, I still got it:D

Then anyone will get it.

Seems Smyths in the Blanch is the cheapest place left(when you have a loyalty card).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Then anyone will get it.

Haha cnut;)

The chap ahead of me in que got asked though, he had his ID, I walk up and he didn't say a thing:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Boots09

They had it for the 360 in Tesco Roscommon after lunch today my sister picked it up for me she said they had a couple more that time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Lads- In Tesco Nenagh there is about ten copies or more of both 360 and PS3 left on the shelf for anyone who is close to there

Smyths Font Hill sold out of PS3 but have loads of Xbox 360.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Why would anyone buy it is Zavvi? They are charging €75 for it on the 360, which is way above anyone elses prices. Should not be surprised though, when they were Virgin they did they same with games like Gears Of War. Anything that is going to be a massive seller, they always have the prices up high for the first week of sales.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭colman1212

is there anywhere in dublin city centre that still has copies for the 360????!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭fjon

In Blanch only Game have 360 copies left, HMV and Zavvi only have PS3.

• Advertisement

I've admitted defeat.:( Fecking rang everywhere Tesco, Smyths and Argos in Dublin.:mad:

Anyone know if the offer in Tesco will be vaild on their second batch as long as it's before the 6th May?

Advertisement