Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy / Where's sold out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Anyone know where i'd be able to get it in cork city incl suburbs???Just not Zavvi, i refuse to pay 75e for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Does anyone know if it's €40 in Tesco until the 6th May even if it's the second batch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

With the big warning that it's only the Asian version NOT the US one.

Yep, noted. Play-asia don't have the US version in yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

Right, hoping to pick up a copy today. Town would be ideal but I'm not sure if everywhere is still sold out. I can hop over to Blanch/Fonthill later if I need to though. Anyone know of copies in town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 SamoZlo

does anyone know if there are any PS3 copies left in Liffey Valley?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 garbar

was in blanch Yesterday HMV was sold out game had loads argos sold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Hey just got my non booked copy (PS3) in symths in Carrickmines. They had loads left. so the guy said. He said harvey normans there had some too.
    Its worth the trip i think if you can get there they are open until 9 tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 SamoZlo

cabrwab wrote: »
    Hey just got my non booked copy (PS3) in symths in Carrickmines. They had loads left. so the guy said. He said harvey normans there had some too.
    Its worth the trip i think if you can get there they are open until 9 tonight!

how to get there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

bucks73 wrote: »
    If theres anyone down in the county Limerick area I picked up mine in the Newcastle West Tesco on the way home from work. I knew the 3 Tescos in Limerick were sold out so thought I would try there and sure enough they had 5 or 6 copies for the Xbox left.

There are four Tesco stores in the city area, Roxboro, The Crescent shopping centre, Arthurs Quay, and Coonagh. and two have still not sold out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

SamoZlo wrote: »
    how to get there?

Take the M50 exit for Leopardstown Racecourse and it's on the opposite side of the motorway to the racecourse, here's a map.

http://www.thepark.ie/location_map.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

How much is it in Smyths?

Any Tescos around Dublin or Kildare left with copies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

silvine wrote: »
    How much is it in Smyths?

Any Tescos around Dublin or Kildare left with copies?

Tesco Newbridge is sold out - Anyone in kildare know where it is available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

65 in smyths on ps3

I didn't think I'd want it so much so I didn't pre-book it. And what's worse is Tesco had it for €40. I'm guessing the only place I'll get it that cheap now is Play Asia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

60 euro in xtra vision gorey tnot too long ago, have an argos wexford booking if anyone wants it now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

Does anyone know whether it's in Arthurs Quay or the crescent?

Harvey Normans in Naas has it for €56 on Xbox 360. Got a mate to get a copy there - the carnage starts tonight! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

kaji wrote: »
    Does anyone know whether it's in Arthurs Quay or the crescent?

Try Harvey Norman,they have copies apparently.

silvine wrote: »
    I didn't think I'd want it so much so I didn't pre-book it. And what's worse is Tesco had it for €40. I'm guessing the only place I'll get it that cheap now is Play Asia.

Not quite my mate was told Tesco Clearwater are getting more in on Friday and they'll be €40, I'm about to ring Tesco HQ to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 davec9313

Not quite my mate was told Tesco Clearwater are getting more in on Friday and they'll be €40, I'm about to ring Tesco HQ to confirm.

Gavin, let me know what they say !

I'll be down there from work in 10 minutes if thats the case

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Has anyone tried the Square in tallaght for GTA4?

Am going to try tescos there after work...

Give them a ring Hornswoggle on (01)4511955 and find out. As of yesterday they were sold out anyway.

davec9313 wrote: »
    Gavin, let me know what they say !

I'll be down there from work in 10 minutes if thats the case

Tesco Clearwater will be getting them in on Friday morning at 7, they're not 100% sure about the €40 offer though won't know till Friday morning, possibly Thursday night.;)

Tesco Stillorgan will be getting GTA back in on Friday morning and your man told me they will be definitely €40.:D

Tried to ring Jervis St and Tallaght but no answers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Kess73 wrote: »
    There are four Tesco stores in the city area, Roxboro, The Crescent shopping centre, Arthurs Quay, and Coonagh. and two have still not sold out.

It would be nice if you told people which ones arent sold out.

Tesco in Jervis St aren't getting any more stock in again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rocky08

Tesco Clearwater will be getting them in on Friday morning at 7, they're not 100% sure about the €40 offer though won't know till Friday morning, possibly Thursday night.;)

I know for a fact that all deliveries are a day late teco wont get it in till Friday afternoon/ saturday morning, and the price will deffo be the same 39.99 until next wed. Dont think they got much of if for Fri so Id hound them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭johnnyflav

The offer of game for €39.99 is until the 6/5/08. So hopefully I'll be able to pick one up before that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Rocky08 wrote: »
    I know for a fact that all deliveries are a day late teco wont get it in till Friday afternoon/ saturday morning, and the price will deffo be the same 39.99 until next wed. Dont think they got much of if for Fri so Id hound them.

Finglas:
    Yeah, they only got 20 for each console on the day of release, the guy at the counter said. It was something to do with them not being solely a game retailer.

Dundrum
    Dundrum Zavvi sold out there, next week (Monday/Tuesday) is the soonest they'll be getting in (as per my girlfriend who works there). It'll be E70 on both consoles, but you get free three months subscription to Xbox Live if you get the Xbox version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Smyths on Jervis Street seem to have it back in stock.

Someone called me about half an hour ago to tell me they'd picked up a copy for the PS3 for me there.

Advertisement