Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy / Where's sold out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Ne where in Sligo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Try Gamestop in SLigo or Symths or Tesco. At least one should have a copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

checked all , and even currys & pc world and toy city . NONE:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭00011000

xtra vision phibs none
    gamestop santry none
    Smyths Jervis none
    smyths blanche none
    tesco Clearwater none
    zavvi blanche none

Game blanche LOADSSS! For ps3 and 360

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

I just picked up a copy 30 min ago in Smyths in carrickmines dublin. got the special edition as well they had loads of GTAIV ps3 and xbox on the shelf as well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

Ive just been checking Argos's ring and reserve online service as of now the following have stock and are available to reserve online for pick up on the Xbox360:

Argos Arklow (extra)
    Argos Athlone
    Argos Castlebar
    Argos Cork Mahon (extra)
    Argos Cork Retail Park (extra)
    Argos Dundalk Retail Park
    Argos Galway
    Argos Monagahan
    Argos Wexford

Check for yourself here for up to date stock levels or to check the PS3's stock levels

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

Picked up an Xbox 360 copy in Smyths Fonthill this evening. Your man said they had plenty but didn't have any PS3 left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Does anyone know what Tescos actually sell PS3 games?

Merrion Centre, Jervis Centre and Stillorgan don't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Both Tesco in Lucan and Maynooth sell Ps3 games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Anyone want a reserve code for Argos Castlebar for the PS3 GTA?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Just reserved mine in Argus in dun laoghaire, will be collecting today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Tesco Stillorgan will be getting GTA back in on Friday morning and your man told me they will be definitely €40.:D

Tried to ring Jervis St and Tallaght but no answers.

Good stuff. Will pick up a copy there tommorow then! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Ne where in Sligo?

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Try Gamestop in SLigo or Symths or Tesco. At least one should have a copy.

Smiths would be the best bet. Was in there day before release and they said they had about 50 copies and they only had 10 pre booked

Skyuser wrote: »
    Anyone want a reserve code for Argos Castlebar for the PS3 GTA?

How about Argos in Castlebar? Not that far away if you really can't wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭johnnyflav

Tesco Stillorgan will be getting GTA back in on Friday morning and your man told me they will be definitely €40.:D

Tried to ring Jervis St and Tallaght but no answers.

Don't know about that, I was in Stillorgan this morning and the girl behind the counter was very sure they won't be getting any more stock in. I had my hopes up when I saw they took the "Sold Out" sign off the window, they have it up in the games section now.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Holsten wrote: »
    Both Tesco in Lucan and Maynooth sell Ps3 games.

They have it for the 360 aswell, right? I know it's sold out, but they'll get them back in on Friday morning.

They never pick up their damn phones!! none of the tesco's do!!

Finally got through to Tesco Maynooth, the floor manager told me it would be at least a week, so outside of the 39.95 offer, he was just as pissed cause he was off for two days and now he couldn't get it either!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭SoulRock

Got Mine For the 360 last night in carrickmines Smyths toy store, there was one left on the shelf for 360 and a couple for ps3.. give them a ring first though..

when i rang to say i'd be coming out, i was told that they had some preorders that were not collected so they would be selling them after 6... not sure if there will be any left today..

heres the number 01-2998240 Smyths toys Carrickmines

i also have a preorder (360) for the second batch at Xtravision Ranelagh, paid the 5euro deposit so whoever wants it PM me and ill give you the receipt.. the guy said he'd ring and let me know when its in, could be friday he said, and then again could be friday week, so he was'nt even sure when they'd have stock :(
    Peace.

slade_x wrote: »
    Ive just been checking Argos's ring and reserve online service as of now the following have stock and are available to reserve online for pick up on the Xbox360:

Argos Arklow (extra)
    Argos Athlone
    Argos Castlebar
    Argos Cork Mahon (extra)
    Argos Cork Retail Park (extra)
    Argos Dundalk Retail Park
    Argos Galway
    Argos Monagahan
    Argos Wexford

Check for yourself here for up to date stock levels or to check the PS3's stock levels

Argos Athlone seem to have it for the PS3 in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

00011000 wrote: »
    Smyths Jervis none

Yes. They do have copies. I got a PS3 copy yesterday there and someone in work got an 360 copy this morning.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Just after getting my 360 copy of the game in GAME Blanch:) they have loads of copies there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

just rang game Blanch they are out of stock now :(

I'm in Dublin 15(near the centre) wheres the closest tesco with any in stock? Ive a full tank of petrol and a craving for GTA!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

Was in Smyths Toyys in Naas last night - they had loads left - both 360 and PS3

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭wingnut32

just picked up my copy for the ps3 in GAME liffey valley, they had loads left in smyths in liffey valley also...

Anywhere in town(Dublin)? I promised myself I'd never buy a new games system but **** that I am getting an xbox/ps3 and the game. Any help you could give me guys and whats the cheapest option?

KaG1888 wrote: »
    Anywhere in town(Dublin)? I promised myself I'd never buy a new games system but **** that I am getting an xbox/ps3 and the game. Any help you could give me guys and whats the cheapest option?

Kind of off topic tbh but I reckon your best bet is a pre-owned elite or core package from GAME, comes with new manufacturers warranty from microsoft and a game or two aswell if I remember rightly, as for the game itself, 40 quid in Tesco untill the 6th of this month(if your lucky enough to find one), everywhere else ranges from (I think)56 blips in smyths with a loyalty card up to a whopping rip off of 75 in Zavvi.

Good luck, and happy gaming :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

ebay also have a lot of gta 4 on. I got one for €67 including postage. Received it this morning :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭rameire

where would be the best place to go tomorrow ( friday ) to get gta iv on xbox,
    living in athy, so can travel to dublin, kildare, carlow or kilkenny, any ideas please.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

rameire wrote: »
    where would be the best place to go tomorrow ( friday ) to get gta iv on xbox,
    living in athy, so can travel to dublin, kildare, carlow or kilkenny, any ideas please.
    Harvey Norman in Naas have loads of copies for €56. They are open tonight till nine I think. I got mine yesterday (it's amazing!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

For people asking where to get it, nearest tesco and all that malarky. Tesco Finglas (Clearwater) are getting stock of GTA in tomorrow morning at 7 and will be €40, along with Tesco Stillorgan.

Advertisement