Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy / Where's sold out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 deano17

xtra game in the square tallaght had some last night they have them behind the counter u need to bring id too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Just rang Smyths in blanch, they said they didnt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭sew

Sweet Skywalker.....sound lad,just got my copy...still got plenty on both platform that was at 2:10 when i was in store

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭4-age

edit: rang the store to be sre and trns out the do have some jus ppicked mine up:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Got a copy in Gamestop in the Green at about 4 today, they had about 10-15copies left. Also Gamestop had about 10 copies left at about 3 today. Beware if you look young bring ID.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

got mine in smyths in drogheda they had loads, not on display though you had to ask for them, it was on all platforms. hope this helps some of you out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I got a copy in Harvey Norman's in Castlebar - they had a good few copies behind the counter!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

MaceFace wrote: »
    Okay, for anyone in Naas area.
    Smyths in Naas, just beside the ball, got between 20-25 copies in this morning (arrived after 11.30am).
    They won't hold them, its strictly first come first served.

Thanks Mace, Got a 360 version at two today - only about ten left at that stage. Guy beside me in Q got teh last PS3 version

Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

I've one reserved in Argos Dundalk that I can't get collected. If anyone wants it PM me and I'll pass on the #. €59.99.
    Don't panic if you don't hear from me right away, it's held until close of business on Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

land9 wrote: »
    I got a copy in Harvey Norman's in Castlebar - they had a good few copies behind the counter!

How much?

got one reserved in Argos castlebar to be picked up sunday/monday .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

€56 - tesco in castlebar and ballina sold out, kinda hoping I'd get a copy there but f**k it, I'm happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Rang xtravision Fairview in D3, and Artaine Castle in D5.
    3 weeks for next batch.

Meh, I can wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Woohoo!! Just got mine at Tesco ClareHall €40.00!! :D Been trying to get it since Tue...took about 20 calls and some insider tips and info but who cares I have it!!! Had to get it from out back but I don't think there's many left...Gamestop in the centre looked like they had plenty on display.

C u in a few months :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dpNZ

got one from hmv grafton st, but was 70 euro so try there if ur desperate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭afatbollix

jimmay wrote: »
    Woohoo!! Just got mine at Tesco ClareHall €40.00!! :D Been trying to get it since Tue...took about 20 calls and some insider tips and info but who cares I have it!!! Had to get it from out back but I don't think there's many left...Gamestop in the centre looked like they had plenty on display.

C u in a few months :p

are you sure thats all they have left :( did you ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 colt25

silvine wrote: »
    I rang Xtravision in Celbridge who were sold out. They told me I should pre-book a copy for the second shipping on May 9. After that there is no more shippings until September! :confused:

Anyone else hear anything like this?

yeah but the guy said july to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 colt25

:mad::mad:im real angry because xtravison sold my preordered copy on release day to one of the staff uhhhhhhh im boycotting them bastardos :mad: and like it was only 4 oclock so they couldnt of sold it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Been told by xtravision staff that they're withholding copies to build up a hype and get people to preorder it. That was just the staff members opinnon btw, no actual proof of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Anyone get their hands on a copy in Limerick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Xtravision Artaine Castle and xtravision Killester have none.

Tried Tesco in Clarehall. None on display and the elderly lady in Customer Service hadn't a clue what I was asking for.

Loooooads in Gamestop Clarehall. Yes its €60 and I don't generally buy anything from Gamestop but it was going to be a wasted trip if it wasn't bought

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

cheaper than Xtravision, cost me 64euro the day it was released and with no preorder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

el dude wrote: »
    Anyone get their hands on a copy in Limerick?

Try Harvey Normans,know someone who got the special edition pack there yesterday,thats the only version they have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭dublander

does anyone know where to pick up just the normal copy of gta in the south of dub?! i tried in dundrum sc yesterday, tescos, xaavi, game, argos, xtravision. all sold out. any other ideas?

EDIT: should have specified, im looking for the XB360 version

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yeah i need to get a copy of this ****...where can i get it in South Dublin?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Play-asia are out of the region free version till 20th May.

Got my order in just in time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭afatbollix

argos swords have some.. got it reserved :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 hansman

Just reserved one in Argos Tallaght. O the horrific trek!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

yeah but when are the copies coming in? You can reserve it everywhere but i want it asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 hansman

you can only reserve when they have it in stock. You just have to go and collect it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭dublander

was it a 360 version u reserved in tallaght?? anytime i check on argos none of the shops have it in stock! argggh!!!

Advertisement