Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get Live Points / Gamerpics?

• 29-04-2008 12:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone get any LIVE points or Gamerpics with GTA IV this morning.. how much do you get in points?

Got an e-mail from Game.co.uk saying:
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Grand Theft Auto IV on Xbox 360 from GAME.co.uk!

The codes you will need to access your LIVE Points and Gamerpics are:

Xbox LIVE Points:XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
    GTA Gamerpics:XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

To get hold of your Xbox Live Points and GTA Gamerpics please follow these instructions:

First you’ll need an Xbox LIVE Silver membership. If you already have an Xbox LIVE membership, skip to Step 4.

1. Connect Xbox 360® to a broadband Internet connection.
    2. Press the Xbox® Guide button and, in the Xbox 360 Dashboard, select Xbox LIVE.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Xbox LIVE Silver account.
    4. Sign in to Xbox LIVE from the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
    5. Select Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
    6. Select Redeem Prepaid Card or Promotional Code when prompted, enter your code, and enjoy.

Thanks again for ordering Grand Theft Auto IV on Xbox 360 from GAME.co.uk!

The Team
    GAME.co.uk
    That's all great.. except I didn't even order from them! :confused::D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

I got a free 1 month subsription to live with mine.... did everyone else get that?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Yeah, I got the Gold live for a month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

got live for a onth, think the points and **** only for pre ordering customers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭sir snackbox

yeah you get 500 points with it in GAME... and the free month....oh and a free gamerpic..... nice and handy says i ha ha ha

stupid college getting in the way of me playin it .... might jus have to steal a car and get a chase off the police home ha

and who says games dont influence people!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I got the Live subscription (hmmm, wonder can I sell that?), 500 points and a code for a picture pack.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Got the months gold subcription in the gamebox aswell as a seperate box which has 500 points and gamerpics. Pre-ordered in GameStop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

500 live points free with mine, from Smyths in Airside. Nice :)
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

What can 500 gamerpoints get you ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

has anyone got a link to the free gamerpic?
    id like to see it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,547 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Tusky wrote: »
    What can 500 gamerpoints get you ?

wrong points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

just the months live gold which is handy as i just started my initial free month so wont have to dish out for a 12month for a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I got the gamer pics and 500 points in Gamestop, the pics are nothing special. The 500 points is intended to go towards the new content later this year but you can use them on whatever you want.

I wasn't even offered the points and gamer pic until I was asked do I have a Live account.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Lee Snowflake

I pre-ordered GTA IV at christmas. My brother also pre-ordered it. He collected his game at 10am on the morning it came out and he got the points and gamerpics. I went in at 4.30pm to collect mine and I asked for the points and pics and they said they didn't have anymore cos it was a limited offer. I only got the month free Gold membership but i had to renew my subscription anyway.

Advertisement