Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reiki

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Thanks Helena. The clearing is going ok so far. I did find my body had gone into a kind of detox state today, but think it was after absorbing so much energy over the weekend, as was kind of similar yesterday morning, but not as strong. I don't think that happened me with level 1.

The overall clearing is fab. The difference in the energy when self healing is amazing. It was good to do the closing down again, as Brian and Ellie do it so differently.

I did not think it was possible to feel more excited than I did when I did level 1, so stand corrected on that, as I am exuberant about what lies ahead of me

Wow. Am feeling a bit vulnerable today. Decided to do one of the supplemental parts of it last night, in order to try and let something go that I haven't quite managed to yet, despite the "event" of when things went sour, being nearly 3 years ago now. I feel mostly sadness in relation to that, but I am embracing it, as this is what will further propell me further on my journey.

The energy difference, even in the self healing, between level 1 and level 2 is amazing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I find it very hard to embrace any negativity at all, my whole love of Reiki is the ability it can give to accept things with a detached attitude. Sounds silly, what I'm trying to say is, don't dwell on it. Maybe a bit more self healing would help lift it?

If you're feeling particularly vulnerable do some quick grounding exercises.

And of course - just for today, be grateful ...... Feel crap about things by all means, but never loose sight of the good you have. This one little thing has made me so much happier in my life. :)

(although with these fecking house prices dropping am feeling pretty crappy myself today :()

I think the vulnerability is ok for this exercise, as from how I understand it, is that when doing a cutting of the ties, it can take a few days for all the old emotions, or any that are still being held on to, to go/pass through. Will be doing some self healing tonight anyway, so am sure that will all help too.

Advertisement