Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destroy the ducks of Emyvale!!!

• 29-04-2008 1:51pm

For the last couple of years, I've been subjected to the offensively cheerful sight of a horrible "sculpture" of three ducks along the road as I passed through Emyvale.

They're a complete and utter eyesore - why is it that they haven't yet been vandalised or destroyed? Is this the sort of artwork that Monaghan farmers enjoy???

Well I suppose it's up to myself to start a campaign to have these travesties removed for the sake of drivers who are unfortunate to have to pass through Emyvale in the first place...

Anyone want to join me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭joeyrat

Get over it!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 moverandshaker

Druss Rua wrote: »
    For the last couple of years, I've been subjected to the offensively cheerful sight of a horrible "sculpture" of three ducks along the road as I passed through Emyvale.

They're a complete and utter eyesore - why is it that they haven't yet been vandalised or destroyed? Is this the sort of artwork that Monaghan farmers enjoy???

Well I suppose it's up to myself to start a campaign to have these travesties removed for the sake of drivers who are unfortunate to have to pass through Emyvale in the first place...

Anyone want to join me?

Such a silly post. If it annoys you that much don't look it. I think it's really imaginative and considering Emyvale is renowned for it's duck farm that's the obvious reason for it. I think you need to get a life!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Druss Rua wrote: »
    Destroy the ducks of Emyvale!!!

Anyone want to join me?

I don't want to see crap like this here again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement