Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

• 29-04-2008 2:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Where is the parking space outside your cousins apartment ? I cant find it.

Has anyone had a lapdance yet ? Now thats attention to detail.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Tusky wrote: »
    Where is the parking space outside your cousins apartment ? I cant find it.

Has anyone had a lapdance yet ? Now thats attention to detail.

There's a parking spot there? I just park outside the apartment. I couldn't find it anywhere.

Haven't done the lapdance, but bring your girl to the cabaret act. That's freakin' hilarious! :D

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Yeah i did a lap-dance, one of the first things i did! don't know what happened but when i cancelled out of it she ran away screaming and bouncers started fighting with me, I had to beat up a lot of people to get out! maybe I didn't have enough cash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭coady

anyone tried it online? any good? I wont get to play it until friday :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

There's a parking spot there? I just park outside the apartment. I couldn't find it anywhere.

Haven't done the lapdance, but bring your girl to the cabaret act. That's freakin' hilarious! :D

VR!

At the very start it tells you theres a parking space for one car but I cant find it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Online is a good laugh

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Just park directly outside the apartment, the car will stay there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Speaking of driving, anybody else having fun blinding oncoming traffic with the headlights??? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Theres a wee yellow square directly outside :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Theres a big yellow box directly outside the door on the side of the street. It says something like, "Residents parking only". Leave your vehicle(s) in there!

Advertisement