Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need to encrypt the DVDS for copying!!!

• 29-04-2008 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

[FONT=&quot]Hello everybody, I have a collection of DVDS and would like to continue with that. I sometimes do make copies of the original ones if I am not able to get them but the problem is that some are encrypted and couldn’t be copied. I am looking for a tool that can copy the encrypted ones and be efficient in speed and quality too.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hope to get your suggestions!!!![/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

well since css encryption can't be added to a dvd-r but only when a dvd is pressed, you must have a collection of purchased or rented dvd, at which point it's against the rules here how to make a copy of it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Generally only DVDs containing copyrighted material will have encryption on them and as such we can't advise you how to circumvent encryption.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement