Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the celebs?

• 29-04-2008 2:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if it's been asked, but I didn't see a post for it (granted, I didn't look that hard, but that's beside the point). I was wondering if there are any famous people doing voices for the game? I looked through the credits in the manual but didn't recognise anybodies name. There's a couple doing the music channels (Iggy Pop, Juliette Lewis and Karl Lagerfeld pop out).

I just find it really weird, considering the last two games had fantastic casts and cameos, that there's unknowns doing the voices. Are there celebs that are hidden away or something, or am I just getting to the age where I just don't know the actors the "kids" are into these days?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Ricky Gervais is on the tv in the apartment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Liam Neeson is in it somewhere ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Melion wrote: »
    Ricky Gervais is on the tv in the apartment

Yup first one I found. Says he is in the comedy club too, but haven't explored it yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

jeeeez playin dis all day lik its my new god and didn even kno lol

• Advertisement

Does anyone remember the black fella you help towards the start, maybe second/third mission, who think's you might be a cop?(don't know how to do spoiler tags so trying not to give any detail), did anybody else think he sounded like the guy who done ''8 ball'' in GTA 3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Chubb76 wrote: »
    jeeeez playin dis all day lik its my new god and didn even kno lol
    Hi.

As you might notice beneath your fingers there is a full keyboard which is filled with all the letters of the alphabet and also other handy characters which can be used for grammar and punctuation. You should look into using this to its fullest capacity for the pleasure of all of those who try and read posts on boards using the English language, which you do not seem to be using.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Winters wrote: »
    Hi.

As you might notice beneath your fingers there is a full keyboard which is filled with all the letters of the alphabet and also other handy characters which can be used for grammar and punctuation. You should look into using this to its fullest capacity for the pleasure of all of those who try and read posts on boards using the English language, which you do not seem to be using.

jeeexz sht up wnters u drk its cool 2 tlk lik dis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

Chris Rock presents Americas next top hooker on the TV :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Iggy Pop is one of the radio presenters, cant remember the name of the rock channel. Also totally enrelated but 11979' - Smashing Pumpkins... Awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

mehfesto2 wrote: »
    Iggy Pop is one of the radio presenters, cant remember the name of the rock channel. Also totally enrelated but 11979' - Smashing Pumpkins... Awesome.

Yeah was driving along and that came on to my delight. One of the few songs I actually know in the game :( Fantastic one though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Bas Rutten is on one of the tv channels in your house. He's this guy if you don't know him: http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

offtopic, but i was watching tv ingame and reading the forums, there's a fecking hilarious piece called "republican space rangers" anyone else seen it yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭rizzla

I always liked Danny Dyers characters in previous GTA's, Paul Kent. Don't think he'll be in it though. It was probably a financial move, Rockstar knew it would shift bucketloads so just got the best unkowns they could.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

Fozzy wrote: »
    Bas Rutten is on one of the tv channels in your house. He's this guy if you don't know him: http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y :)
    Bas rocks, I would love to see the show he's in on the apartment TV in real life hehe

Advertisement