Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Time To Release GTA IV

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Holsten wrote: »
    I had it in my hand and didn't buy it.

Same as others, exams in two weeks!

You got to touch it?? :eek: its like gold now, so hard to get

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

It was highly inconsiderate of Rockstar, one of the biggest game developers in the world, with the most popular game franchise in history to arrange a worldwide launch date that conflicted with ....the leaving cert

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

krudler wrote: »
    It was highly inconsiderate of Rockstar, one of the biggest game developers in the world, with the most popular game franchise in history to arrange a worldwide launch date that conflicted with ....the leaving cert

It conflicts with pretty much every college/school in the world exams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    You got to touch it?? :eek: its like gold now, so hard to get

LOLWUT?!?!

There are copys everywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Failure is not an option...
    I know failure isn't an option but why don't you just use the spare time that you have when you're not studying like when you're posting here to play GTA. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

cian1500ww wrote: »
    I know failure isn't an option but why don't you just use the spare time that you have when you're not studying like when you're posting here to play GTA. ;)

Cause time spent on boards with books open infront of you is counted as time spent studying, for example I'm sitting hear reading boards with all my maths infront of me happy in the knowledge I've just done an hours study. Turn on a game and you're going too far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Lol, studying while on the computer won't help.
    Don't worry so much, just do about 2 hours study every day and you'll do grand. When did you start studying because I began last January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    It conflicts with pretty much every college/school
    in the world exams.
    The average age of gamers is now in the late 20's / early 30's. So college.....not so much a concern.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

There are loads of people that have exams in the next few weeks, including myself. If i bought GTA i would be afraid i would get addicted and fail my exams! So im going cold turkey for a month! :( Anyone else have studying to be doing?

Sucks to be you my friend :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

I bought it, plan on playing this weekend with a friend and then locking it up until next month, or maybe give my xbox to a friend for awhile. Played for 10 minutews there, I can see how it could get addicting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    Cause time spent on boards with books open infront of you is counted as time spent studying, for example I'm sitting hear reading boards with all my maths infront of me happy in the knowledge I've just done an hours study. Turn on a game and you're going too far.

Yeah, six hours on an xbox only seems like 10 mins...:D

Advertisement