Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yorkie Breakout competition

Options
  • 29-04-2008 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Has anyone one anything on this competition???

It says 1 winner every ten mins and every time I enter it tells me that X amount have entered. Surely of all the people that use boards there must be someone that has one.

Come on people - restore my faith in these comps!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Johnnio13 wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Has anyone one anything on this competition???

It says 1 winner every ten mins and every time I enter it tells me that X amount have entered. Surely of all the people that use boards there must be someone that has one.

Come on people - restore my faith in these comps!!

i remember last summer 7up had a similar idea, expect it was every hour from like june till august and it was 24/7 never heard of anyone winning but im these big companies wouldn't lie about things like this! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭rstans

I won a "digital camera" yesterday. Just have to wait and see how bad it's going to be.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

rstans wrote: »
    I won a "digital camera" yesterday. Just have to wait and see how bad it's going to be.

Better than a kick in the teeth- do let us know what it is when it arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

My brother won a phone in one of those competitions with 7up a year or two ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

there was a big thread on a competition like this which was run by Coke for free iPods and songs last Summer. here it is. I entered loads of times and think I won one song from iTunes. joke.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Nobody forces anyone to enter these,

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

Yes I won a digital camera off them last month a samsung s630,very good camera 6.0mega pixels with a v.good size screen on the back 2.5".Got delivered in about 2 weeks by a courier,came with the norms batterys usb cable cd with driver software *no sd card* didn't expect 1 though :D heres a link, http://www.samsungcamera.com/product/pro_view.asp?prol_uid=2699&cat_uid=11

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Ian Beale wrote: »
    Yes I won a digital camera off them last month a samsung s630,very good camera 6.0mega pixels with a v.good size screen on the back 2.5".Got delivered in about 2 weeks by a courier,came with the norms batterys usb cable cd with driver software *no sd card* didn't expect 1 though :D heres a link, http://www.samsungcamera.com/product/pro_view.asp?prol_uid=2699&cat_uid=11

Its an ok camera- and far better than you would have expected from the competition. If you only mess with a camera the odd time for the occasional photos, its grand, if you really like photography, you'd be better off whacking it on adverts/ebay and getting a S7000/S9000 secondhand, which while it may be dated would be far more satisfying (:D).

Advertisement