Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halibut2 for the well?

• 29-04-2008 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭

didn't he say he would do it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

+1
    this would be great

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Certainly would be. Can someone who is in contact with him ask if he is still on for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

nicnicnic wrote: »
    didn't he one say he would do it

I took this as a possible drunken prank comment from ianmac but i hope im wrong. halfbaked's remark following ians clinched the deal;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

I took this as a drunken/stoned prank from ianmac but i hope im wrong. halfbaked's remark following ians clinched the deal;).

i dont think it was, I asked him to do one last oct/nov at the EPT dublin and he kinda said he would but I never followed it up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,403 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Not sure about this at all. I asked him last November at a tournament and he said no. So, would be surprised if he did now. I imagine it would be a great read though.

you obv don't have my persuasive powers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

I think this was a level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

Over/under on how many Q's are answered with "meh it depends"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,403 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭smurph

Over/under on how many Q's are answered with "meh it depends"?

lol, I was thinking just the same thing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

I imagine it would be a great read though

Im not so sure. The fact that hes a world class player doesnt necessarily mean that he will deliver a great well. Have you seen his interview after the WSOPE? Its often the weaker players like Devore;) that reveal a bit more about themselves and have interesting stories to tell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Conbro wrote: »
    Im not so sure. The fact that hes a world class player doesnt necessarily mean that he will deliver a great well. Have you seen his interview after the WSOPE? Its often the weaker players like Devore;) that reveal a bit more about themselves and have interesting stories to tell.

haha, poor Dev.

I don't know the exact ability of Hali to verbalise his thoughts in an entertaining manner but the very fact he is the biggest known online player from this country and obviously has a very extensive knowledge of he game would make his well a good read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

He'll say less throughout the well than he says in this whole interview. 5:20 in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47WUb6tMMWA&feature=related

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Inappropriate comment Rounders123. Please edit. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Hawk Eye

ZOMG i see he's online atm, i really need to get an insight into how to shortstacks high stakes plo profitably

make this happen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

no joy then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Someone send him a pm. he's a little shy about these things.

Advertisement