Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

c,s!o.n's/Offi"cial_Exam.ResulT!Thread;Summer, "space", 2008.Thread}

Options
  • 29-04-2008 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭

Right, I should prolly study but I'm not in the mood.

Someone entertain me. :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

study is for the devil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

LOL Exams!!

No seriously that sucks for you guys...
    If you want entertainment, tune into RTE tonight at 7 pm, and watch Eamonn Dunphy before the CL semi-final tonight. Its gonna be great

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Messi is reality. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

I just had an exam there so quit yer complaining!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

cson wrote: »
    Right, I should prolly study but I'm not in the mood.

Someone entertain me. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

I've so much coursework to do that I'm looking forward to ex*m time. Damn coursework. I should return to it. I've billions of words to write between now and Friday and they ain't writing themselves. Damn. That'd be so handy if they did. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I've been trying to study the dreaded Cultural Theory module as well as general phonetics. Both subjects were developed my the devil. Now I have a migraine.

Good advice kai :pac:

Right, well I might as well call off studying in kilmurry anymore at 5pm, I've been trying to do some for the past 2 hrs and the place is gone nuts. Damn having a downstairs bedroom fronting onto a path and damn my stupid housemates calling over all their friends thus turning the house into a veritable common room for the whole parish. Which in turn brings with it noise. Oh and my good roomie across from me has decided now is a good time to go and listen to the Chili's back catalogue.

I won't lie to ye lads, its getting to me. I could be making a trip down to the living bridge with a nylon rope and a concrete block (must remember to throw block off first or else I'll be left swinging there like a spare prick). There won't be much living about that bridge then, ho hum.

Now theres someone on a fucking skateboard outside my window doing skateboarder shite. For the love of god! :(

I've so much coursework to do that I'm looking forward to ex*m time. Damn coursework. I should return to it. I've billions of words to write between now and Friday and they ain't writing themselves. Damn. That'd be so handy if they did. :pac:
    I feel your pain. I don't mind about the exams at all..just these essays due in on friday are a pain in the proverbial altogether. Mine don't seem to be writing themselves either..odd.:D I'm really in no mood to do them though. Need to find a German being to do them for me!

Shizer.

• Advertisement

Shizer.
    Scheiße even..:pac:

Whooooo..
    1 german essay down..1 german essay to go!

Das ist gud ya :pac:

Holy mutha'a gawd... I frikkin' hate essays en ce moment. Seriously. I'm dying here. Help. I've to write a 3000 word essay tonight....because I've another 3000 word essay to start tomorrow that's due on Friday. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(:(:(:(

Das ist gud ya :pac:
    Sehr gut, ja! :pac:
    Holy mutha'a gawd... I frikkin' hate essays en ce moment. Seriously. I'm dying here. Help. I've to write a 3000 word essay tonight....because I've another 3000 word essay to start tomorrow that's due on Friday. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(:(:(:(
    Atleast your essays are in your first language!! So be thankful for small mercies!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

i found a great study aid today and before ye laugh it actually worked a little bit at least... it was by watching home and away online as i was doing questoins... instead of doing an assignment :D

Every person I know thats gone to Australia has met Alf. Thats around 20 people this stage. I mean, wtf, does he wait at the Airport or what?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 kram_araman

Did anyone ever meet Alf in Ireland? Apparently he comes over here every now and again to go fishing and chill out. He is supposed to be dead sound to chat to.

He's gay in RL ain't he?!

Fast_Mover wrote: »

Thanks for that FM.

There's my childhood gone right there. :(

• Advertisement

There's my childhood gone right there. :(
    I thought the dream would only be beginning for you now!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Someone is on the ball tonight! :cool:

Now, who would like to feed me? Memories of food from the outlaws only lasts so long :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

If his bebo fan page was his actual page, I would have to agree. And his wiki page has more info about him than you could stone a flamin' crow with

I set myself up for that really.

At this stage I'd like to declare that I'm not, in fact, gay. Only on Tuesdays.

At this stage I'd like to declare that I'm not, in fact, gay.

After meeting you, and the fact that you declared in another thread only recently that you are off women, I cant be so sure :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

I set myself up for that really.

At this stage I'd like to declare that I'm not, in fact, gay. Only on Tuesdays.

Along with the cross dressing at the weekends the week is really filling up for you isn't it :p

LOL @ this thread. It's brightened up my day. Thank you Boardsies :D

Er, sorry, Cson, it seems to be at your expense, however. But you don't mind sacrificing your dignity for my chuckling, right?!

Har har har

I hope ye all get diarrheoa and shite all over yerselves.

Har har har

I hope ye all get diarrheoa and shite all over yerselves.

ROFL :D:D

Imagine that happening to you in an exam :eek:

• Advertisement

Mossin wrote: »
    Imagine that happening to you in an exam :eek:

Er, I'd rather not, thank you very much! :eek:

Advertisement