Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

c,s!o.n's/Offi"cial_Exam.ResulT!Thread;Summer, "space", 2008.Thread}

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Mossin wrote: »
    Imagine that happening to you in an exam :eek:
    I wonder would you qualify for an I grade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Just finished my second German essay!! Yey!!:)

....and to add to the happiness further, it was my LAST ESSAY EVER!!!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Now look forward to a life of correcting them :p

Isn't someone funny!

I'll just make sure I have J.I or S.I. so then...they can barely pick up a pencil/write. Sorted!:p

Just back from the shops. The Temp gauge in the car read 20 Degrees on the way back. For the next 6 or so hours I've to study. Specifically contract law. Specifically Illegality right now. Where is the Justice in the world? The ironing of that is not lost on me either btw. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

I've just woken up. This is disastrous. I'm meant to have my essay finished by now. Shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

cson wrote: »
    Just back from the shops. The Temp gauge in the car read 20 Degrees on the way back. For the next 6 or so hours I've to study. Specifically contract law. Specifically Illegality right now. Where is the Justice in the world? The ironing of that is not lost on me either btw. :pac:

Contract 2?? You should know one of my classsmates well then...I'll give you a clue..."Actually" "That being said" ;)

Er, yeah.

I can't get Britney Spears' Break The Ice outta my head at the mo, try studying Illegality in contract while Brit is belting out this in your head;

"looks like we're alone now
    You ain't gotta be scared
    We're grown now
    I'm a hit defrost on ya
    Let's get it blazin'
    We can turn the heat up if you wanna
    Turn the lights down low if you wanna
    Just wanna move you
    But you're froze up
    That's what I'm saying"

:eek:

And so the study begins...

/sigh

Roll on the 16th asap!!

Fooking weather. I should have the couch out and cans of cider in hand. You just know come 19th May it'll be fooking lashing. At least we're guaranteed bikini weather for the first two weeks of June. Gotta love the Leaving Cert. :pac:

Still got Brit in my head. What exactly is she going to make you feel after you've warmed up to her and she's broken the ice? I'm intrigued. Kinda wish I was in Trooms or Icon now :(

• Advertisement

Kinda wish I was in Trooms or Icon now :(

Right now? 3pm on a Monday afternoon? Wow. Anything but study, huh!? :pac:

Meanwhile I'm still struggling - and I mean struggling - with this essay. Talk about excruciating... :(.

Right now? 3pm on a Monday afternoon? Wow. Anything but study, huh!? :pac:

Well..... maybe not right now but definitely in 8 hours time (which would be spent drinking cider in the sun with the couches out just arse-ing about.) Hypothetically speaking of course.

The sad reality of it is that I'm stuck inside with an absolute mountain of work to do just so I can come back next year (And prolly end up in the same situation again :p) and I've to do all this while Brit is belting out her latest hit in my head. She's still at it, feck her.

Damn you Managerial Accouning. Damn you Contract Law. Damn you Business Maths. Damn you all to hell. Especially the Maths one.
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Ah the wonders of wireless and weather, in the garden sunning myself and on the net surfing around, catching up on some typing work, listening to the tube.

Sucks to have exams, but fortunately I don't this semester.

ninty9er wrote: »
    Ah the wonders of wireless and weather, in the garden sunning myself and on the net surfing around, catching up on some typing work, listening to the tube.

Karma will get you for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Karma will get you for that.
    No I won't. :pac:

Shuddup you. Yeah, you. Wait til you're back next year and you have an FYP and exams to do! Ha! We'll see who's laughing then! won't be me, I'll be too busy wishing for more hours in the week to complete An Focal.

Shuddup you. Yeah, you. Wait til you're back next year and you have an FYP and exams to do! Ha! We'll see who's laughing then! won't be me, I'll be too busy wishing for more hours in the week to complete An Focal.
    I could deliberately fail semester 1 therefore requiring me to repeat the whole year, circumventing having to do an FYP...*Shakes fist at bastards in KBS course design**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Glydeside white

Damn leaving cert im 'studying' adrienne rich now, i hate poetry and english and every other subject so much:mad::mad:

Sounds harsh. don't forget your play!!! I wrote 8 pages on the poet and got an A1 in that (Dickinson the miserable bitch):D:D, but only got a B3 in English because I failed Hamlet due to lack of time to write more than a page and a few lines:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Feckin theory robbed me of an A1 in Accounting. All my accounting was actually perfect!!

Damn leaving cert im 'studying' adrienne rich now, i hate poetry and english and every other subject so much:mad::mad:

You're coming to UL then I guess?

• Advertisement

I'm loving the new sig:pac::pac::pac:

Not unless those inverted commas are removed and he/she actually does some studying! :pac:

I'm just bitter cos I'm finishing. Sniff. :(

I feel your pain!:(

Looks like this forum will have more almuni students than actual attendees soon enough.

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    I feel your pain!:(

Looks like this forum will have more almuni students than actual attendees soon enough.
    It already does :)

/cracks whip

kaimera wrote: »
    It already does :)
    I don't believe it does.

I would make a list of current/ex students that actively post here but I just couldn't be bothered.

Besides, I know I'm right anyway!:D

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    I don't believe it does.

I would make a list of current/ex students that actively post here but I just couldn't be bothered.

Besides, I know I'm right anyway!:D
    yeah yeah. Right my arse :pac:

pics...:p

If it has an ID number and is partial to the Lodge it's a student!!! More of us here than people in the "real world":pac::pac:

I'm loving the new sig:pac::pac::pac:

Yer, if only I'd listen to it myself sometimes :(
    Not unless those inverted commas are removed and he/she actually does some studying! :pac:

Fast Mover is definitely brushing off on you. Either that or you're spending too much time in the Virgin Megastore Mary I.

Far, far too teacher-y. You can't have fun with a teacher cos "they know better". :pac:

Far, far too teacher-y. You can't have fun with a teacher cos "they know better".

Tell me about it. They dont like to break the rules..or some of them anyway -.-

• Advertisement

Far, far too teacher-y. You can't have fun with a teacher cos "they know better". :pac:

Tell that to my music teacher who puked on the dancefloor in Icon after our Grads:D:D:D

Advertisement