Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

c,s!o.n's/Offi"cial_Exam.ResulT!Thread;Summer, "space", 2008.Thread}

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

4 Cans of Kopperberg.
    4 Pints of Guinness.
    2 Bottles Heinken.

Exams? What exams?! At 4pm tomorrow? Shizer MacGyver! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

cson wrote: »
    4 Cans of Kopperberg.
    4 Pints of Guinness.
    2 Bottles Heinken.

Exams? What exams?! At 4pm tomorrow? Shizer MacGyver! :eek:

MacGyver would somehow manage to use those empty tinnies to actually answer the exam. Somehow. <sigh> Oh MacGyver </sigh>
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

I am not a fan of all nighters. This is the last time I will ever let this happen.

sleep-learning.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

There were no parking places at 8.20am this morning! Argh! And silly people with no laptops have taken up all the lovely big desks where you don't have to sit beside anyone on the top floor in the library. They're networked for laptop use, don't be so selfish!

I'm not a morning person.

Edit: And why does the library have the radiators on? It's always too warm in here. Turn them off. Now. :mad:

Ok, I'm not really that angry in the morning. I'm playing it up now. But seriously, why are the radiators on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

No parking at 8:20?! Thats a bit ridiculous, there was plenty near the foundation building at 8:10 because thats when I left for work...

• Advertisement

That's where I was trying to park. Everyone must have got in at the same time because I couldn't find a space for 20 minutes.

Another rant - what idiot decided that exam week was the best week to hire someone to drill up the ground outside the library?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ergonomics wrote: »
    That's where I was trying to park. Everyone must have got in at the same time because I couldn't find a space for 20 minutes.

Another rant - what idiot decided that exam week was the best week to hire someone to drill up the ground outside the library?
    There's always some sort of building going on around exam time.

Fewls.

Did you try the new parking spaces? When heading for Dromroe take a left at the roundabout and there are 150+ spaces in there...

As for the works near the library. that is just idiotic at this stage of the year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

kaimera wrote: »
    There's always some sort of building going on around exam time.

Fewls.

I think I lost count of the number of times we were sitting in an exam and there was someone drilling, hammering or digging something up :/

I got a space on my last sweep before I headed over there.

I must sound really narky and I kind of am but sometimes I find the thinking behind some of the things UL does is really stupid. I especially have a thorn in my side over the library. And I slapped my hand off my side table this morning and ripped my hand open, not the nicest way to wake up. I literally got out of the wrong side of bed this morning.

I also lost my headphones which means I'm more aware of all the noise (like everyone sneezing, wtf?!) so I'm narky over that too. Anyone want to volunteer some headphones?

• Advertisement

Outside the window of my exam room yesterday, there was a guy on his mobile roaring into it (You know the type) about what blade he was going to use on a con-saw...

Edit: Aldi are selling hand con-saws for €330 if anyones interested.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Edit: Aldi are selling hand con-saws for €330 if anyones interested.

Advertising!

*hand hovers over report post buttan!*

And yeah, always seemed to be digging/hammering goin on around exam time, usually outside window of exam room.

Anyhoo, good luck to all in exams. The thought of doing exams when its so nice outside would kill me.

*Gets up and goes outside :p*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Peteee wrote: »
    Advertising!

*hand hovers over report post buttan!*

And yeah, always seemed to be digging/hammering goin on around exam time, usually outside window of exam room.

Anyhoo, good luck to all in exams. The thought of doing exams when its so nice outside would kill me.

*Gets up and goes outside :p*
    bwahahahahahahaha.

You...outside? bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah right. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

kaimera wrote: »
    bwahahahahahahaha.

You...outside? bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah right. :rolleyes:

Its lunch time at the local primary school so yeah, he'll be outside

:P

Fookin' Macro-Eckernomix.

It better not be sunny in August.

Boy do I regret those Drinkies yesterday...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

12 hours to next exam.. and havnt studied since MONDAY and that wasnt even this subject arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh time for bed me thinks

Well fook this weather with a brambley stick. How the hell am I sposed to study. This is a basis for an I grade if ever there was one. Its too hot outside to stay inside. :cool:

i agree cson..
    today i have.. got up took out notes.. highlighted them..
    then decided to make a trip tp cresent wanted somethign summery to wear moro nite but to no avail.. so since that i have done anything that doesnt involve studyin.. last exam ever tomorrrrrrrrow whoooooooooooop !! god i cant wait wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. did i say last exam ever wohooooooooooooooooooo... 13 days till NY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Well fook this weather with a brambley stick. How the hell am I sposed to study. This is a basis for an I grade if ever there was one. Its too hot outside to stay inside. :cool:
    Tell me about it. The worst decision I made today was to leave the library at lunch time. Seeing all the people drinking and hanging around on that grass made me want to drown myself in the metal fountain thing. Took me a few hours to actually do more work.

Exam tomorrow morning at 9am and I haven't done anything. Stupid walking into chair and busting my foot leaving me in pain. That and I just couldn't be arsed. Everyone else seems to be finished tomorrow, or finished today. I on the other hand am not finished until Monday. Please say I'm not the only one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Nutty wrote: »
    then decided to make a trip tp cresent wanted somethign summery to wear moro nite
    Please tell me you're female?!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Please say I'm not the only one.

You're not the only one.....that make you feel any better?

Seriously though no you're not the only there are probably some poor souls lurking somewhere around UL who aren't finished till the very last day of the exams so don't feel too bad about it.

My good self isn't finished til Monday either.

But when I do finish....:eek:

I've Limerick Regional booked for the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Exam tomorrow morning at 9am and I haven't done anything. Stupid walking into chair and busting my foot leaving me in pain. That and I just couldn't be arsed. Everyone else seems to be finished tomorrow, or finished today. I on the other hand am not finished until Monday. Please say I'm not the only one.
    Im not finished till 6.30 on Monday. Does that beat you? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Exactly. Which is why I spent the day...outside! :cool: Outside the library for some of the afternoon and then down to the boathouse pier for the evening. Very lovely. Might go swimming tomorrow if I remember to bring suitable attire. But if it makes you feel any better I'm slightly sunburnt. On my right arm. Just my right arm. Damn right-hand vehicles. Got burnt while driving. :o
    cooperguy wrote: »
    Tell me about it. The worst decision I made today was to leave the library at lunch time. Seeing all the people drinking and hanging around on that grass made me want to drown myself in the metal fountain thing. Took me a few hours to actually do more work.
    Ah I was one of those people. I apologise for making you feel as such :pac:

Well, one guy in my class has only one exam altogether this semester. Yes, and it's on the last day, Monday 19th. At 4pm. It's a 2.5hour exam as well. Now that is super sucky.

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Please tell me you're female?!:confused:

yes im female....and still nothin done for my exam today argh...

the fourth year nurses who had an exam was scheduled orginaly for that last monday as well but they changed it to like the very first day i think..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

cooperguy wrote: »
    drown myself in the metal fountain thing

Been there, done that. Well more that I was pushed than actually wanting to go in.:D

My good self isn't finished til Monday either.

But when I do finish....:eek:

I've Limerick Regional booked for the night.

Dont joke about being in the Regional, I spent 7 hours there last friday night with a good friend of mine...gladly she's ok though
    The Don wrote: »
    Been there, done that. Well more that I was pushed than actually wanting to go in.:D

I remember that...good old Paud...that was the night you went for a swim in the Schuman fountain too wasnt it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Mossin wrote: »
    I remember that...good old Paud...that was the night you went for a swim in the Schuman fountain too wasnt it! :pac:

It was. Then back home for a shower and change and over to yours for more drink.:D

• Advertisement

More drinking...but of course!!

Advertisement