Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

c,s!o.n's/Offi"cial_Exam.ResulT!Thread;Summer, "space", 2008.Thread}

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

37 hours and 43 minutes until the last major blowout sesh of first year. :cool:

Edit: And BULBs of course.

Also, our thanks go to kaimera for further enhancing the thread title. Good work buddy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Updated for exam results.

Wonder when they are out? 2 more weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

kaimera wrote: »

They're out on 23rd of June, or so I'm lead to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

2 weeks is far too ambitious. Lecturers and student services need more time to enjoy their cups of tea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Grading deadline for submission of Spring semester grades was 27 May.
    Summer Exam Board is being held on 12 June.
    Results available from 23 June until the system crashes.

What they do between 12 and 23 June is unbeknownst to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

cson wrote: »
    37 hours and 43 minutes until the last major blowout sesh of first year. :cool:

Edit: And BULBs of course.

Also, our thanks go to kaimera for further enhancing the thread title. Good work buddy. :)

Bet you can't beat my Friday night.....found asleep outside Cornmarket at 3am and then puked on a Cornmarket table and myself....beat that for a blowout:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

/me checks vast archive of Rory making a tit out of himself material.....you've got nothing on me boy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Build suspense?

pfft, some pp0 you are :rolleyes: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

student services need more time to enjoy their cups of tea

There is your asnswer :p
    ninty9er wrote: »
    Bet you can't beat my Friday night.....found asleep outside Cornmarket at 3am and then puked on a Cornmarket table and myself....beat that for a blowout:cool:

Thats impressive :D
    rmacm wrote: »
    /me checks vast archive of Rory making a tit out of himself material.....you've got nothing on me boy :D

But as Rory has said, his archive includes many many worse nights than that

• Advertisement

pfft, some pp0 you are :rolleyes: :pac:

Ah I have learnt how they spend some of that time. There are extra exam board meetings for final year/graduating students. :pac:

So that's a couple of hours accounted for, at least.

And yore just jealous 'cos you won't be getting any cookies! :p

Ok, so about an hour ago I received the following email, supposedly from SAA:
    Dear David,

There is a Stress Test of the Online Student Records System on Wednesday 11th June from 2.30pm and we would like you help us by accessing the TEST Online Student Records system to view your transcript by:

Instructions are as follows:

On 11th June at 2.30pm, please go to http://site-si.ul.ie/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn and log in using your ID and Pin number.
    Once logged in, click on the 'Click here for your current results' link.
    On the 'Letter List' screen, click on the 'View' link on the far right hand side.
    Your QCA and Grade information will be displayed on screen for 2007/8 Academic Year, followed by your Full Transcript.
    Once you have viewed your results and transcript, you should log out.

We would greatly appreciate your involvement in this Stress Test. We are taking steps to vastly improve the service provided to students at the release of results and this test plays a big part in that process.

Thanking you in advance.

Student Academic Administration & Information Technology Division

A step in the right direction?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

And yore just jealous 'cos you won't be getting any cookies! :p
    You're really building up this cookie jar. There'd better fucking be one come next month when I'm visiting yore office!!

ninty9er wrote: »
    You're really building up this cookie jar. There'd better fucking be one come next month when I'm visiting yore office!!

There will be a cookie jar. I've promised it to too many people. Should have had it on my manifesto. :rolleyes:

Terms and Conditions apply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 youlickmagee

there is a facility online at present in student records that allows people to pre-register for repeats... just tried to access it and it informed me that i dont have any repeats scheduled... does this mean that i passed all Exams... will some sure fire F student please try to register so i will Know if it in fact up and running:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

i went onto my student records and couldn't see anything for pre-registration for repeats..

there is a facility online at present in student records that allows people to pre-register for repeats... just tried to access it and it informed me that i dont have any repeats scheduled... does this mean that i passed all Exams... will some sure fire F student please try to register so i will Know if it in fact up and running:confused:

You usually get a letter if you've failed exams and need to repeat. Wait until the results are out and then you'll know for sure.

So I received this email yesterday:
    Dear David,

We ran into a problem with the stress test this afternoon, but have found a solution and would like to try again tomorrow afternoon at the same time. If you could be so kind as to take part in the test again on Thursday 12th June from 2.30pm.

Instructions are as follows:

On 12th June at 2.30pm, please go to http://site-si.ul.ie/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn and log in using your ID and Pin number.
    Once logged in, click on the 'Click here for your current results' link.
    On the 'Letter List' screen, click on the 'View' link on the far right hand side.
    Your QCA and Grade information will be displayed on screen for 2007/8 Academic Year, followed by your Full Transcript.
    Once you have viewed your results and transcript, you should log out.

We would greatly appreciate your involvement in this Stress Test. We are taking steps to vastly improve the service provided to students at the release of results and this test plays a big part in that process.

Thanking you in advance.

Student Academic Administration & Information Technology Division

Has anybody else received these emails?
    Did anyody try and log on at said time yesterday?

i didn't get the email but i just clicked on the link there, but it says no letters generated for me .. ..
    did you get yours?? lucky you if you did..i hate the final like week or so waiting for the results..
    also haven't heard of anyone else that i know getting that email..

I'm on co-op so I'm not waiting on results, so if I receive a letter it'd just be very weird :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

good luck to everyone who is waiting for results :)

aw i hate the last week of waiting for results.. hopefully they'll be up friday..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Got two of my results (Gaeilge Ghairimuil and Diploma of Religion) via post yesterday..passed!:)
    Already got my result in German in May..passed!:)
    Just waiting on my education subjects now. (philosophy of ed, psychology of ed x2, sociology of ed and history of ed!) so fingers x'd!

Good Luck to all..

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Got two of my results (Gaeilge Ghairimuil and Diploma of Religion) via post yesterday..passed!:)
    Already got my result in German in May..passed!:)
    Just waiting on my education subjects now. (philosophy of ed, psychology of ed x2, sociology of ed and history of ed!) so fingers x'd!

Good Luck to all..

Congrats :) How about a celebratory tequila?? or not... :pac:

Good luck with the others!

Ah, my last time waiting on results... :pac:

Congrats :) How about a celebratory tequila?? or not... :pac:
    Thanks!:)

As for the tequila..Oh yes please!!:pac: *shudder*

Ah, my last time waiting on results...
    Me too! Well..unless I fail something and come Sept will be waiting on my repeat result!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Ugh exam results purgatory. Ce n'est pas bon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

So wait...if you've failed something you'll be getting a letter about it before the results come out? First time I've been kind of anywhere near failing something so I'm not really sure what happens..

Best of luck everyone.

Celebratory shots of tequila ftw!

tequila indeed

:pac:

gl undergrads :)

• Advertisement

No tequila! :(

Advertisement