Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

c,s!o.n's/Offi"cial_Exam.ResulT!Thread;Summer, "space", 2008.Thread}

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭badolepuddytat

No joy logging in from home :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭le_girl

Strange... it's been working fine for me. I've logged in twice since 9 (from home).

My qca is 3.52, well happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dani Adelante

Just got my results there - bad news!

I got:
    2 B2s
    1 B3
    1 C1
    1 C2
    1 C3
    1 F

and a B2 in my FYP.

Failing a subject in 4th year is not good. :(
    I'm going to get it re-checked because although I didn't do well, I didn't think I'd failed when I came out of the exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Just got my results there - bad news!

Failing a subject in 4th year is not good. :(
    I'm going to get it re-checked because although I didn't do well, I didn't think I'd failed when I came out of the exam.

Please tell me you got a letter though :S Sister is waiting on results too but didn't get a letter (and is nervous!)

Results also not working for me :(

🤪

My transcript's loading up now.....................
    :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

What's the story with FYPs does anyone know? They've put the grades for my FYP into the semester that the modules are accounted for Y3 Sem 2 and Y4 Sem 1, but they made no difference to the term QCA in either case...so just wondering if anyone knows when they're taken into consideration?

And does anyone know how I'll find out my degree award??!?!?!??!

All b's, qca 3.01:D

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Limerick91

I am getting this when I log in

Any help?

Letter List

Listed below are the correspondence records which have been generated for you...

Click on "View" to see content.

Group Name Name Generated date Generated time View
    No letters available

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Whew! Happy enough with that - kept my 2.1! Graduation here I come!!! (Really need to get a grad ball ticket still though :D)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Got them from in the library at 9:28. Didn't even bother trying from outside

Got B1 B1 in my FYP, which I am bloody delighted with, since I thought my supervisor hated me and my presentation went so disastrously wrong that I had to demonstrate it a second time. Also got my first A EVER (after a long succession of B1s) in anything (lots of Bs but no As in JC and LC). The exam which i thought I failed earned me a D1, which i was relieved with

Overall, I'm currently a jittering mess. Whatever about being happy with my results, I am still awake after working an overnight 12-hour shift in vistakon. Goodnight everybody!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Con

I am getting this when I log in

Any help?

Letter List

Listed below are the correspondence records which have been generated for you...

Click on "View" to see content.

Group Name Name Generated date Generated time View
    No letters available

getting the same here, any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Congrats y'all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

Anyone know what the deal is for viewing scripts if you are out of the country on the two set days?

Did grand, just one result I'm unhappy with.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

kaimera wrote: »
    gtfo

Don't make me, make you ban me:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

so happy two b3's and two A2's.. i've never gotten an A in exams before!!

Vuk wrote: »
    Don't make me, make you ban me:p
    My ban stick let me show you, let me show you my ban stick :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Congrats to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

Well God bless the curve anyway; was genuinely convinced I'd be repeating Business Stats in August, but ended up getting an A1 in it. Madness.

Besides that, another A1, an A2, B1 and B3. Delighted.

Actually thought my QCA was going to bomb after these results but it's after improving to a respectable 3.36.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Well done everybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Limerick91

I ended up heading out to UL after getting the no letter message

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Congrats to all indeed.

I cant wait to see those of you who are returning again in September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Con

I ended up heading out to UL after getting the no letter message

any luck there in ul?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Right, have discovered my award class is on my transcript. Whoop-dee-whoop!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

3 C1's and a B2 - but now I have a question.

Beside my Co-Op results it says Credits Taken '8' and Credits Awarded, also '8', but beside Erasmus it says Credits Taken '8' and Credits Awarded 'null'. What does this mean? I can't have failed can I? I passed all my exams over there. What happens if I fail? Why did no one tell me? I'm freaking out here.

Edit: Ok, try as I might I am getting really really angry now. I went to the UL website to get the number of SAA to see if they can explain this to me. Their website is gone, well it's just a ****ty little blurb about what they do with no links or numbers or anything. Then I went to get the International Education Office to see if they could help but their website is gone too. Can anyone tell me who or how I am supposed to contact anyone about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I got into them fine...really happy, 5 B1's 1 A2 - the subject I was afraid I'd failed I....well didn't at all. Woohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

ergonomics wrote: »
    3 C1's and a B2 - but now I have a question.

Beside my Co-Op results it says Credits Taken '8' and Credits Awarded, also '8', but beside Erasmus it says Credits Taken '8' and Credits Awarded 'null'. What does this mean? I can't have failed can I? I passed all my exams over there. What happens if I fail? Why did no one tell me? I'm freaking out here.

Edit: Ok, try as I might I am getting really really angry now. I went to the UL website to get the number of SAA to see if they can explain this to me. Their website is gone, well it's just a ****ty little blurb about what they do with no links or numbers or anything. Then I went to get the International Education Office to see if they could help but their website is gone too. Can anyone tell me who or how I am supposed to contact anyone about this?

This page may be of help!

SAA Useful Links

Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Well it appears the many monkeys working the online student records machine have put the wrong plug in the wrong place.

Although Master cson has not been the recipient of any letter of any sort from UL and this can only be a good thing according to the various luminaries on this here board. Nevertheless a watchful eye will be kept upon the letterbox of cson estate when the good Postman Pat makes his daily visit.

cson wrote: »
    Well it appears the many monkeys working the online student records machine have put the wrong plug in the wrong place.

Although Master cson has not been the recipient of any letter of any sort from UL and this can only be a good thing according to the various luminaries on this here board. Nevertheless a watchful eye will be kept upon the letterbox of cson estate when the good Postman Pat makes his daily visit.
    PM me yore ID & pw and I'll email you yer results.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

kaimera wrote: »
    PM me yore ID & pw and I'll email you yer results.

...and he will also need your credit card details. Identity Theft ftw! :pac:

I didn't get a letter until a week later when I failed my Networks class. Don't depend on letters is my advice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Well done to all today! Some great results there!:)

On a side note: Being officially qualified as of today has it's benefits..was subbing today and added an extra €70 to my payslip! Whooo!!:D

Advertisement