Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amusment Park Extension

• 29-04-2008 3:17pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I see that the amusments are being extended into the adjoining car park (by the Train). I would have thought they had to get permission to do this (as in, planning permission) but I guess not. Not to sure if extending the park is such a good idea, taking up needed car parking spaces. Plus, a lot of reviews on Tramore dont like the amusments - so is extending the best approach?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,274 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Oh no what will happen to that market now

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

LOL forgot about the market. Seriosuly though, wont parking be affected? Tramore is jammers during the summer (hence why we have a warden giving out tickets for illegaly parked cars!) and its hard to get a space as it is without taking over a car park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sm123_irl

I think you mean the amusement park and not arcades sully, the council were leasing the land for which the lease ended this summer so it has being taken up by the Amusement Park

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

sm123_irl wrote: »
    I think you mean the amusement park and not arcades sully, the council were leasing the land for which the lease ended this summer so it has being taken up by the Amusement Park

Yup, fixed! Interesting, wonder why they never kept it? Will it be used at all for parking or are there plans to extend the park more?

Also, is the arcade actually going to move ever? I know the rumors were dismissed a few years ago but isn't it part of the Tramore Development Plan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,274 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Sully wrote: »
    Yup, fixed! Interesting, wonder why they never kept it? Will it be used at all for parking or are there plans to extend the park more?

Also, is the arcade actually going to move ever? I know the rumors were dismissed a few years ago but isn't it part of the Tramore Development Plan?
    There were certainly plans for it to move last year

• Advertisement
Advertisement