Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get basketball leggings

Options
  • 29-04-2008 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭

Where can I get leggings with either a zip or snaps all or most of the way up the outside of each leg - often worn by basketballers.

I have the name of a company in Co. Kildare who market them but several emails, faxes and phone calls, with messages left at reception have not been returned:confused:

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

I think you're talking about what I'd call tearaways?

You might have better look searching for them using that name.

I've seen them in various sports shops around the place, only place I can think of offhand is footlocker in Blanch. Might be worth giving them a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Condo131

Thanks Phil!:)
    Learn't something new too! Tearaways...hmmmm...maybe that's why people in sports shops were looking at me like I had two heads, when I described them as I did in the previous post!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

If you can't get em in Ireland you can try www.eastbay.com.

Or you could find out where male strippers buy their trousers :pac:

Advertisement