Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

0rdinary Level Irish P2

Options
  • 29-04-2008 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi, I was wondering for answering the Theme question on Filiocht Ainmnithe, how long would the answer have to be? We were told one line is enough, just stating the point, as thats what the question asks, but I think you would need more.
    Help?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

i did my leaving last year,ordinary level paper 2, I wrote no more than a few lines for most of my answers,and all of them i learnt off directly before the exam. i wouldn't worry about it too much.

the word codarsnacht is your friend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭whatsyourquota

Our teacher always taught us to write as much lines as there were marks going for the question. Dont think that many is necessary tbh but its a good enough guideline

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

We're given answers to learn off, most of them are 5 - 10 lines. Once you answer the question properly, and in good Irish, then you'll be fine I think.

Advertisement