Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How far are you ?

• 29-04-2008 5:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Ive been just playing the missions so far, haven't really been rampaging or driving around aimlessly.

My play time is 3:40 (although a good bit of that was on pause while I made food) and I'm 9.8% in. Doesn't the story mode usually end at around 60% and the rest is for collectibles etc ?

Standout missions
    Chasing your man along the roof tops & also the execution by the docks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

General opinion is it should take you around 29 hours to play through!
    I'm not sure how far I am, still doing missions for Vlad and have only done 2 missions with Little Jacob.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

DarkJager wrote: »
    I'm not sure how far I am, still doing missions for Vlad and have only done 2 missions with Little Jacob.

In that case, dont read my spoiler!

AGGGHH!!! My eyes!! :D:D I'd already ruined that surprise by reading the Wikipedia article :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

DarkJager wrote: »
    AGGGHH!!! My eyes!! :D:D I'd already ruined that surprise by reading the Wikipedia article :(

ah man I must resist the urge to read the Wikipedia article

The main article isn't bad, just DO NOT go into the characters article. Major spoilers in there but luckily I only ruined 1 surprise for myself when I figured out what I was reading! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Little further ahead than the ones who've posting so far. 17.3% after 6hrs 40mins. 23 missions passed.
    Just past the bit where Dimitry betrayed me and burnt everything down

Looks like it's the proper "start" of the game though, rags to riches.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I think we should be careful with these spoilers. Its hard to know how far people are in. Im a bit after Tusky i think, but i just got hooked on the multiplayer. Its fookin brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Kiith wrote: »
    I think we should be careful with these spoilers. Its hard to know how far people are in. Im a bit after Tusky i think, but i just got hooked on the multiplayer. Its fookin brilliant.

Yeah, that's why I included the extra info, should make it clearer.

MP has it's grip on me too.

Advertisement