Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AC Milan Ronaldo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Saw that this morning,he denies drugs but not that he wanted 3 whores,only he didnt saw those are acctually guys:D Maybe coz of drug?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

oh lolz :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Horn dog,

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

he gets benifit of the doubt from me :o

• Advertisement

He is anyway done with his career

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,430 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Pah - at least OUR Ronaldo makes sure they are women!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

Ah it could happen to any of us..........................although if your gonna go for a hooker, why not go for a hot hooker?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

He is anyway done with his career
    I didn't even think he was still playing football

He went from superstar to superfat in no time :eek:

Tauren wrote: »
    Pah - at least OUR Ronaldo makes sure they are women!

Thats true:D:D:D

• Advertisement

I didn't even think he was still playing football

He went from superstar to superfat in no time :eek:

Well even he was fit he was playing like grandpa,so when some folks start talking he will come back after this injury.....i think its better he just finish careeer till something of his old glory remained unruined

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

He went to 'superfat' due to a undiagnosed underactive thyroid. Still banged in 20 goals a season. Class act. One of the all time greats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

He went to 'superfat' due to a undiagnosed underactive thyroid. Still banged in 20 goals a season. Class act. One of the all time greats.

+1 well said.
    but lol at the story!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Maybe thats what's wrong with Andy Reid - perhaps Sunderland could send him to the same doctor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Best of our time.

FACT

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Lol, ouch, I'd still hate to see extorting lady boys profit from this. Ofcourse he'd threaten to beat them up!

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Best of our time.

FACT

;)

Hmmm

Worms in a can!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭weemcd

He's only gone and admitted it was true

of course you didn't know they were ladyboys... we've all made that mistake before Ronnie :rolleyes:

I dunno why but I kinda feel a bit sorry for him, sure he's played and won world cup finals, played for 4 of the top clubs in europe, surely has more money i could dream of spending in a lifetime, a hero and a superstar around the globe... why did he have to go and pay for hookers? Could he not have went to any bar in Rio and had his pick of any woman he wanted? Yet he accidently ends up with not one, but 3 ladyboys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

weemcd wrote: »
    He's only gone and admitted it was true

of course you didn't know they were ladyboys... we've all made that mistake before Ronnie :rolleyes:

I dunno why but I kinda feel a bit sorry for him, sure he's played and won world cup finals, played for 4 of the top clubs in europe, surely has more money i could dream of spending in a lifetime, a hero and a superstar around the globe... why did he have to go and pay for hookers? Could he not have went to any bar in Rio and had his pick of any woman he wanted? Yet he accidently ends up with not one, but 3 ladyboys?

Yeah I don't get it...at all. He can get any woman he wants...why pay for it?

And he had dropped his girlfriend home that night too...why didn't he just bang her instead? :confused:

Having said that, I have never ever seen a better player than this guy and Cristiano Ronaldo is not a patch on him yet. (Ronaldinho at his best may have edged him but i'm undecided on it yet)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

prostitutes and drugs........

united will be signing him for next season then!!!

• Advertisement

today he said he wants to play for Flamengo,it seems he got in his head his career is over and he want to play final season in Brasil before he retire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

today he said he wants to play for Flamengo,it seems he got in his head his career is over and he want to play final season in Brasil before he retire

Play for Flamengo, or eat a flamingo? He looked like a right fat bastard in that interview.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

jesus lads, we have been here before with Ronaldo, he is not fat, he is fit as **** these days again, im sure with the injury recovery process he is looking a bit plumper but the bull**** pops that people continually look to have at him is getting unbearable.

his career is most likely over, but i really hope its not, he is the best striker i have ever seen and would love to see him one last time before he calls it a day

he was playing well again this season before the injury

and for all those out there who never made it, sitting in front of their computer screens saying he is past it, i bet all of you would love a guy like him in your team, i mean if a guy who is "past it" is still banging in 20+ goals a year consistently then imagine what would happen if ye could get him back to form

get some perspective

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Take note folks: always check for an adam's apple! And a cock!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

DaveMcG wrote: »
    And a cock!

That 'check' has gotten me into a lot of trouble in clubs >_<

Advertisement