Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Live: 10pm Tonight

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

My connection isn't good enough to host

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Ok, I'm hosting a game of cops n crooks. Invites to anyone who posts gamertag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Tusky wrote: »
    Ok, I'm hosting a game of cops n crooks. Invites to anyone who posts gamertag.

Gamertag: Mr. Dec

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

There's an 8 man going on at the moment. Will invite people now.

mmk, one sec.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

gamertag "johnny ire"

The game is hosted and all the slots are reserved. Not sure how to invite. Can yea search for the game ? gamertag - Tusky88

There's an 8 man going on at the moment. Will invite people now.

Ah great. Tag - Tusky88

• [snipped]

just back from pub need to play!!

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    [snipped]

just back from pub need to play!!

Was that you that sent me a msg ? Im waiting for an invite from murderer myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just finished the intro... might blast into multiplayer also.

Just don't expect much of a challenge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Off to do a project now.

Some great moments there, I think once we figure out what the game modes are they could be better lol!

Cheers for the games.

Hey guys, every time I try and host it says 'Disconnecting from game session. Returning to single player'. Dunno whats wrong. May have to leave it till tomorrow until we figure it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Yeah, some good games.

Rocket Arena was funny as **** :pac:.

I tried inviting everyone on my friends list at some point. Tusky, I invited your old account I think (Tmoneh, or is that Tman or something?).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Good game with whoever made it on :pac:
    One for All (or Cops n robbers?) was hilarious. At one point there were three cops swimming after one robber after leaping off a huge bridge. It was brilliant. I think this is going to be a great multiplayer game for a while yet.

And DM with rockets only = win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Great fun there lads. Somewhat steep learning curve but everyone picked it up quickly. To create a private game do the following :

Create a game yourself and make all slots private. Then press the "xbox dashboard X button" and then go to friends and invite them into the game. You may also be able to invite them via the mobile phone too.

MP was just mayhem, with Cops N Crooks being the the best mode tonight. Myself and glamdring.ie where on the bridge and nearly at the vehicle. Then we noticed a cop car with 2 of the others blocking our way and coming to us. All we could do was jump off the bridge into the water, cue a swimming race :p.

Yeah. no invites to MP games here.

Pretty steep learning curve alright all the same.

But looking forward to a few MP games alright.

• Tusky wrote: »
    Was that you that sent me a msg ? Im waiting for an invite from murderer myself.
    `
    yea was me invite me please

I don't know who killed me when I was heading up to meet you lads on the bridge, but I was just about to join the swimming race from one of the beaches when the boss got killed. I'm definitly a fan of Cops 'n' Crooks (The different between All for One and One for All is whether or not you respawn, AFAICT), the turf war one was pretty good too.

I got two lads jammed nicely between a shop and a pillar in the team car jack mode, knocked 'em both off and handed in the car .... for €100 :(.

Someone else blew me off my motorbike as I was ripping up towards him too, that was impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Sorry if we missed anyone out. I'm "Sheebeg Gamer" so add me and whenever there are more games I'll invite. Had 9 on playing tonight with no slowdown or lag whatsoever so my connection is well up to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

Class fun that !.2 cops on the back of a scooter chasing after robbers ... crazy fun :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Another game tomorrow then? Won't be around in the evening, but will be around early (until 4.30 or so) and later (~12ish).

Sure set a time and I'll see but I've got a ton of work to do between now and Friday so will be fairly picky with my playing time.

Played one game of Cops N Robbers with a few less-than-competent Americans.

My blood boiled.. need some Oirish games tomorrrow evening so.

Gametag in sig.

How about a game at midnight for the late risers amongst us, and maybe an evening one for anyone who goes to bed at a respectable hour?

I'll be there for the midnight game anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

basquille wrote: »
    I'll be there for the midnight game anyways!

I wish I had xbox live:(. Can anyone tell me how to use my laptop as the wireless network card for the 360? Maybe a little off topic, but this would be the best place to ask someone for a linky to help. Then I can whop all of you in MP. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! :D

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭nige1982

Ill play gamer tag is nigel82 i have 12mb

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

I'm working, but will be home around 5am if everyone is still playing ;)

ID - Ellemm

Advertisement