Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cubase Sx3 Midi to audio mixdown?

Options
  • 29-04-2008 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Ok, i know im doing this right but it very time consuming!! Im lazy :p

Basically I use Battery 3 sampler for most of my drums and afew Fx sounds but i have to solo each channel for audio mixdown.

This is the way that i do it -

Vst Ni Battery 3

Solo Kick drum sample, Highlight midi channel 1, File menu, audio mixdown export, and then it converts midi channel to wav format.

Then i import the wav file to a new audio track and Bam!! We have a stereo audio channel

My question is, am i doing this the right way and is there a way to do an audio mixdown on all the channels but with seperate wav files for each channel?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

Assign multiple outs from battery - (details in the cubase help/manual), and then when you come to export audio all the outputs come up as options to export in that export audio menu - (this is the same for any instrument that uses multiple outs)

Advertisement