Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investment/share clubs galway

Options
  • 29-04-2008 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anyone interested in setting one up or know of any around galway? Looking for independent ones not ones connected woth TICN where you have to do a course.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Like some sort of economics club where you discuss investments and shares?
    I wouldn't have a clue :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 galwayred

Ya but its better than it sounds!. Everyone groups together their money and decide on what shares to buy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I represent the estate of a recently deposed African King, I am looking to set up a share club in Galway. I have €35.231m to invest.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Seriously dodge. First post on boards about setting up a club where people donate money "to make money".

Dare I say it...

.....in before lock!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Proxy wrote: »
    Seriously dodge. First post on boards about setting up a club where people donate money "to make money".

Dare I say it...

.....in before lock!
    But it's Women, Empowering Women.

My advice is to invest in Fleet-a-Pitta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Buy 1billion cases of Buckfast. That fine wine's value is sure to appreciate with age

Now wheres my consultancy fee?

Advertisement