Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GLS Ireland & Komplett

Options
  • 29-04-2008 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

I ordered a new case and a couple of fans from Komplett and picked GLS Ireland to ship, I was going to be away for the weekend and would miss delivery, no worries I thought they will leave a note saying they had attempted delivery and no one was home and to contact them to rearange delivery, well I arrived home on Monday to discover they had just left it in the porch, anyone could have walked off with it, pretty bad business practice if you ask me, I won't be using them again !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

dude id seriously ring komplett and GLS and complain like hell.

or if you wanted to be rotten, ring komplett and say it never arrived.

since they just left if in the porch and it could have been nicked, who's to say it wasnt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

ring komplett and say it never arrived.

:rolleyes: My train of thought, no signed delivery docket. Don't worry Gls are insured for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

hmmm i'll have a think about that, I got a stacker 831 but it doesn't have the side fan tray, does anyone know if this can be bought anywhere ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Advertisement