Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dkit

• 29-04-2008 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

Are there anymore forums for DKIT? Seems likes there's only 5 people who post here on boards. Where's the action at?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

There's only one for each college in Ireland as far as I know. There was a few more people on at the start of the year but they seem to have drifted off. There's not really that much to talk about really anymore and not that much has happened. I'm sure people will be on in a couple of weeks discussing exams etc and repeats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

there was a forum on the su website as well, seemed to be used a bit last year but after looking it up there and its not there not, in fact the website is really amatuer and full of dead links

http://www.dkitsu.ie/index.html

not many people know about the dkit forum, i had thought about emailing the su president and asking him to circulate an email saying it exists, but would that be overkill?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

ya i find that too. nothing goes on here really. it's all quiet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

draffodx wrote: »
    there was a forum on the su website as well, seemed to be used a bit last year but after looking it up there and its not there not, in fact the website is really amatuer and full of dead links

http://www.dkitsu.ie/index.html

not many people know about the dkit forum, i had thought about emailing the su president and asking him to circulate an email saying it exists, but would that be overkill?

Doesnt seem like overkill. Maybe some ads on teh notice boards?

Advertisement