Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mirrors

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

They scare the sh1t out of me too, just till I've put my makeup on though :rolleyes: Seriously though I have on occasion managed to freak myself out if I'm alone in a dark room with a mirror, not sure what I'm expecting to see but it does give me the heebies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

You should try saying 'bloody mary' 20 times while looking in the mirror. She appears behind you! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

DaveMcG wrote: »
    You should try saying 'bloody mary' 20 times while looking in the mirror. She appears behind you! :eek:
    HAHA, laugh though you may. Get a few drinks into you, go into a dark room, light a candle and try that. Scares the cr@p outta you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

I have memories from my childhood of an older girl appearing in the mirror in my parent's room. I don't remember what we did, but I do know that she came out of the mirror on several occasions and spoke with me. I may have also gone into the mirror with her, but that memory is very vague (I should note that this may not be a memory. It may just a recurring dream from childhood. But I can recall my recurring dreams from childhood as dreams - this I recall as though it actually happened).
    I remember when she stopped coming and I was sad. I should point out that our house at the time was brand new - it had just been built and we were the first family to live there. This is a mystery I've never really been able to solve. I've never talked about it in depth with anyone, but I'd like to. It's not the only strange experience I've had.
    As I got a little older, and I understood that people generally didn't live in mirrors and walk out of them, mirrors terrified me. I was scared that there was something watching me from the mirror in my bedroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

hate mirrors, always had a fear of them, theres mirrors all over my house, my room being the only one without any mirrors! Never understood it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 raquelk

How do you view your aura?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

I'm not scared of mirrors, but I'm a man

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I've had a large dressing table mirror and a full length mirror in my bedroom for the last 10 years. I've never seen anyone's face except my own, I've never been freaked out by it, and I sleep like a baby.

I feel kind of left out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭castor 1

I won a mirror in a raffle a few years ago with a ticket numbered 666 !!!

I put it up in the bedroom and was a little worried about it for a while, but have never noticed anything unusual.

Also have another full length one in the bedroom.

Advertisement