Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NLP class of 2008

• 29-04-2008 8:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭

We should all post tips and experiences of improvements in our lives on this thread to keep the great experience that we all undoubtadly had in London alive and kicking.:cool:

This thread is mainly for anyone who attended the 20th to 27th April 2008 NLP Practitioner course in the Ibis Hotel in London.:D

Keep the good vibes going people!!!!:pac:

Remember what Richard Bandler said

"This group is quite possibly the best i've ever had!"

Donovan Mc Morrow.

Any major improvements in your life since the course? 2 votes

I've never felt better
    0% 0 votes
    I got over some serious **** that's been holding me back in life i.e. phobias etc.
    100% 2 votes
    We had problems before the course? How do you know? when, specifically?
    0% 0 votes
    Major improvements in myself and others who know me.
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 philshelton

Hi all,

Never felt better since doing this course and hope everyone else is still feeling good and able to do some of the stuff we learnt.

I have yet to fully test out my ex-spider phobia, but figure after Cruella, anything is possible!

Cheers
    Phil
    ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭dunie001

Good man!

I thought for a while that no-one was going to post on this thread!

I'm sure you'll soon be having tarantulas walking all over you with everyone looking on in awe!

Definetely the best week i've ever had in my entire life!! The amount of friends ive made and people i've gotten to know through it is getting bigger by the day...

Don't forget to use the techniques on other people...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 philshelton

Dunie (or anyone else!), do you remember the technique we did on the last day, where you visualised walking through five rings, representing environment, yourself, etc. Do you know what the five rings were - I can't find any notes on this!

Cheers
    Phil

I sure do...I took notes on it too! Michael Neill told us that one..

1st circle: ENVIRONMENT (where are you?)

2nd circle: BEHAVIOUR (What are you doing?)

3rd circle: CAPABILITY (How?)

4th circle: BELIEFS/VALUES (why?)

5th circle: IDENTITY (who?)

Then get the person to recall a confident, happy time in their life and walk back through cirlces to the present bringing the good feeling back with them!

Just to jog your memory, he did it with that women who had the pregnancy issue. She lost 15 stone...and couldn't imagine herself being a good mother...:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 James Partridge

Hi Dunie
    Just say I feel great:D
    The best 7 days of my life!
    This is my first ever message board.........If you have any ideas for the facebook page let me know, I thought it was a great place to add links etc....
    James:)

• Advertisement

Facebook is great for generally keeping in touch with people and uploading photos etc.

But from what I know about it, it's hard to post links to other websites in the posts and not very suitable for writing long posts.

Message boards on the other hand are very open (except for bad language) to allow you to post links to other websites and give tips and ideas because everyone on the thread can easily read the other person's posts and can also go to their profiles and find other posts in different threads that you wouldn't normally notice.

Also if you click on psychology above you can post in other peoples threads to voice opinions on certain things.

Message boards are also very good at getting feedback from random people. You can just start a thread and anyone can post replies to it.

Of course message boards are hopeless for privacy. everything you can read and see, is also open to everyone else...which is what makes facebook good for friends etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Facebook is fine for posting links. It even lets you pick an image to display alongside the link, taken from the destination page of that link...

There is limitations to post lengths on facebook, but also here on boards.ie - if you're being that verbose it needs to be split into more posts...

Advertisement