Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are the top 10 XBox Live games?...

• 29-04-2008 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

What are the top 10 XBox Live games at the moment? I just bought an XBox Elite so Im playing Halo 3 online all the time and loving every second of it even if I am abosutely rubbish at it.
    Playin games online against others instead of the computer generated drones is such a breath of fresh air. Im really enjoying playing games again.
    So I was thinking what else can I buy now to play online??
    I love football games so was thinking a new one of those.. I have pro evo 6 which is a little old now I suppose.
    so ideas?? Top 10 maybe?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

in my opinion

Call of Duty 4
    Halo3/Halo 2
    Splinter Cell Double Agent
    Gears of War
    PGR3

They're really the only live games i play,will be trying GTA 4 online,so i'd give that a look too

If you want an offline game I reccommend Mass Effect all the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭emurphy

call of Duty doesnt really do it for me, I know everyone seems to love it but not me for some reason. Rather Halo
    Have gears of war havent gotten into it yet but will definately be given it a go have finished the co op twice with friend love it!!
    I have pgr3 and 4 so I mush try that as well. Im more into Forza which was good when I tried it. PGR is good though. I was a massive Gran Turismo fan you see.
    Splinter Cell isnt one I would have thought of and yes yes yes will be buying GTA this weekend for sure!!!
    Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

1. COD 4
    2. Halo 3
    3. GTA IV
    4. Rainbow Six Las Vegas
    5. Crackdown

And squeeze in...........

6. The Orange Box - Team Fortress 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

A good place to actually get real data on this is always http://www.majornelson.com

Major Nelson is one of the MS Xbox 360 Launch Team developers btw for those that have never heard of him. Really comprehensive blog on all that is Xbox 360.

I'm not sure if this is just US or Xbox Live as a whole though?

LIVE Activity for week of 4/21

Xbox 360 Top Live Titles (based on UU’s)

1 Call of Duty 4
    2 Halo 3
    3 Guitar Hero III
    4 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
    5 Gears of War
    6 Rock Band
    7 Iron Man Demo
    8 FIFA 08
    9 Forza Motorsport 2
    10 Madden NFL 08

Advertisement