Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 controllers

• 29-04-2008 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for some cheap PS2 controllers. Preferably purchase online and with free delivery.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

try dealextreme.com pretty sure they do joypads with free shipping and incredible prices because of the weak dollar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    try dealextreme.com pretty sure they do joypads with free shipping and incredible prices because of the weak dollar.
    That dam website costs me money every time I go to it :D

Can't see any PS2 controllers on it except for some one that's branded as being "scary".

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.611 this one seems ok, not official but something! that scary joypad is quite terrifying alright :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Sorry, I should have mentioned really .. .

I seen that one but didn't opt for it as it was wireless and I assumed I'd have problems with my PS2 / USB adapter that I use with my PS3.

The reason I want PS2 controllers and not PS3 ones is because they're cheaper!

ah, scabby :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

Speaking of scabby http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.618 should be ok, someone asked below the item description if it was compatible with the PS3 and they were told by someone else that it is.

Not sure how much you want to believe that...

30t5tl4.jpg

if you have enough money to buy a ps3(im jealous!), you should be able to buy a sixaxis. i see a few shops are selling them cheap enough because of the dualshock 3 coming soon.

Advertisement